Capacitive buttons - color change

Search This thread

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
I saw that some memeber here changed capacitive buttons color..I send him PM but nothing..My housing is coming next week (black - in day or two)..So i can't disamble my hox and look it..So..How can I get access to diods and how to change color..Thank you :)

Zyner

Apr 22, 2012
Tullinge
The ColorOS rom makes them blue for me, don't know if it's the lighting in my house or it actually changes cause they look white on ViperX rom.

-Zyner

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
The ColorOS rom makes them blue for me, don't know if it's the lighting in my house or it actually changes cause they look white on ViperX rom.

-Zyner

The leds are white ....and they will always be white. They can't change color by software !

The blue tint you see is related to the strength of the leds, the lower the strength the more blue tone you will see. But the leds itself stay white. Its the influence of the light of the led through the bezel of the phone.

Last edited:

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
Thanks to our Hermaro..Here is the solution..Under the ledflexcabel between the screen you must put red foil and thats it. ^^

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Ah yeah i never ment to give the impression that they could not change. Only via hardware solutions like indeed adding a foil or changing the leds. What i ment was that a rom (software) can't change it's color ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-Zyner

The leds are white ....and they will always be white. They can't change color by software !

The blue tint you see is related to the strength of the leds, the lower the strength the more blue tone you will see. But the leds itself stay white. Its the influence of the light of the led through the bezel of the phone.