Device not found using adb

Search This thread

Tommyboy77

Apr 2, 2014
I have an htc one that is "tampered" and unlocked loaded with twrp. i have no os on the phone trying to push a custom rom using adb however no matter what i try cannot get the device to find ........ive tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them tried the universal naked drivers and still getting nothhing....my device is listed under android devices as my htc can someone give me some insight on what to do or get adb to recognize my phone?

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
I have an htc one that is "tampered" and unlocked loaded with twrp. i have no os on the phone trying to push a custom rom using adb however no matter what i try cannot get the device to find ........ive tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them tried the universal naked drivers and still getting nothhing....my device is listed under android devices as my htc can someone give me some insight on what to do or get adb to recognize my phone?

what's your HBoot ver. ?
what's your PC OS , W7 or W8 ?
can you post your getvar all ? (without IMEI and S/N)

Tommyboy77

Apr 2, 2014
what's your HBoot ver. ?
what's your PC OS , W7 or W8 ?
can you post your getvar all ? (without IMEI and S/N)

HBOOT 1.56.0000
Windows 7

(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.00.20.1108
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 99000146194387
(bootloader) product: m7_wls
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0720000
(bootloader) cidnum: SPCS_001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4230mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.044s

Ive been going in circles for days now....I have a custom rom i want to flash because there is no os on the phone...it did boot into recovery fine when i had twrp on there.....but i tried to flash clockwork mod now it just hangs in a bootloop trying to go into recovery and cant get it to flash back to twrp.....if i can find out how to get this device seen i can get it working again....thanks for your help