[Q] Compatibility SDCARD, SDXC, SDHC.

Search This thread

Eu-foria

Jun 25, 2014
Hi my name is Jack, and I'm new here in the forum. :cowboy:

I just wondering if my Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) can support 128 Gb Micro SD microSDHC?

Something like this...

128 Gb Micro SD-TF Memory Card Class 10 With Adapter-USA
(Just copy the line and paste on Google to see the price of product)

I have knowledge that there is a SanDisk 128gb microSDXC. But I can not pay that much money ($ 120)

SanDisk 128GB microSDXC Ultra 128G microSD micro SDXC 30MB/s Class 10 UHS-1 Card

Thanks in advance. :D

Banchev

Jun 20, 2014
Hi my name is Jack, and I'm new here in the forum. :cowboy:

I just wondering if my Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) can support 128 Gb Micro SD microSDHC?

Something like this...

128 Gb Micro SD-TF Memory Card Class 10 With Adapter-USA

I have knowledge that there is a SanDisk 128gb microSDXC. But I can not pay that much money ($ 120)

SanDisk 128GB microSDXC Ultra 128G microSD micro SDXC 30MB/s Class 10 UHS-1 Card

Thanks in advance. :D

Samsung Galaxy S3 supports up to 64gb micro SD card. Moreover, I think 128 gb SD card is way too much for Galaxy S3, just imagine what will happen if you fill all the memory of the card. Thats why I suggest you buy a card with lower space, something like 16gb,32gb or 64gb. :)

Eu-foria

Jun 25, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S3 supports up to 64gb micro SD card. Moreover, I think 128 gb SD card is way too much for Galaxy S3, just imagine what will happen if you fill all the memory of the card. Thats why I suggest you buy a card with lower space, something like 16gb,32gb or 64gb. :)

I can not imagine that could happen, but... I already have a 64Gb card (and I have no space in it) :rolleyes:
Because of this, I have this doubt.

Tigernmas

Oct 11, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
64GB aint that much if you video record and have a lot of music files.

was wondering if there is a difference between Samsung and SanDisk cards in terms of working well with the S3. I have the samsung 64gb Class 10 UHS-1. Is there anything i should be aware of, stability, format etc.

Thanks