BRICKED LS995. Need full NAND dump

Search This thread

spasoman

May 5, 2013
Hi.
Bricked my phone, no download mode, no recovery mode
only worked some 3 keys mode (hardware keys control)

need jtag or riff box full NAND dump.
Pls help, thx

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Its pretty sad the way people come into these threads, with one or 2 posts, never helping anyone, or even being friendly about anything, and just ask and expect others to do things for them, or provide software to them, just because they screwed up their phones due to not bothering to learn how to fix it BEFORE doing stupid stuff to it..

Its so sad to see what has happened to XDA...

Reactions: Visa Declined

spasoman

May 5, 2013
I never post becouse my English is low level, and I am from Ukraine.
I bought phone with dead recovery mode, and download mode with T-mobile rom.
I was read more thread how to restore download/recovery mode, and back to stock.
And find that I need flash directly via adb boot.img, recovery.img and another.

Its pretty sad the way people come into these threads, with one or 2 posts, never helping anyone, or even being friendly about anything, and just ask and expect others to do things for them, or provide software to them, just because they screwed up their phones due to not bothering to learn how to fix it BEFORE doing stupid stuff to it..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought it with T-mobile rom, and no working donwload mode and recovery.
    I was try to flash via adb stock boot.img and other, and after that it dos`nt boot to Android.
    Result - no android, no recovery, and no download mode. Need NAND dump

Are you saying that you bought it already broke? Or are you not wanting to answer the question?