Good to be true? About Samsung Service Center.

Search This thread

gidzdlcrz

Jan 31, 2014
Hi. Please forgive me for posting such nonsense. Last time i saw in a post that they actually bring their note 3 into Samsung Service Center and they did reset the knox counter 0x1 into 0x0. I got bored earlier then im thinking to talk or actually go in samsung service center here in the Philippines. The reason is simple. I want to return to 4.3 Jellybean.

Let the images tell you the real details.
1.png~original

2.png~original

3.png~original

4.png~original

6.png~original

So guys. Do you think that they can actually downgrade? Im willing to pay just to get back to JB.

Last edited:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Can't zoom in on the images, so cannot read as they're blurred

EDIT: I'd take whatever live chat says with a massive pinch of salt... They're reading from a script and probably don't even know what the phone looks like.

Last edited:

gidzdlcrz

Jan 31, 2014
Pardon me if the images were very small. But if you can click the images it will show you the actual size. Sorry about that.

gidzdlcrz

Jan 31, 2014
Ive resized the image into their original size. It seems that photobucket is shrinking the actual image. + The XDA it self is also shrinking the images here in forum.

You you still cant see the messages in the conversation. Its better to right click the image then click VIEW. Thanks.

Reactions: radicalisto

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Thanks for re-sizing :good:

Yeah, looks like the usual generic speel they spill out when asked technical questions, "ask at service centre etc" - Chances are service centre won't touch your device even if you wish to pay as your knox is 0x1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive resized the image into their original size. It seems that photobucket is shrinking the actual image. + The XDA it self is also shrinking the images here in forum.

You you still cant see the messages in the conversation. Its better to right click the image then click VIEW. Thanks.