[Q] Difference between cloud roms

Search This thread

hrangwala95

Dec 10, 2012
Hi Guys

I have been trying to figure out what the differences are between cloudy roms, Cloudy Stock, Cloudy Flex and Cloudy Pro II. When i read the features they are about the same and not much difference between them. I am confused which one to flash for my G2 as i want a stable and fast experience with some added functionality such as split view and aut hide the soft keys. Which one should i flash and what are the main differences between them? Are they all based on the latest build of Kit Kat Android 4.4.2? And which one gives better battery performance?

Thanks in advance!:D

Last edited:

TheJoker79

Jan 30, 2012
Almere
I have no real idea about the differences, I'm trying to catchup after a few months.

I do have an idea regarding the names:
Flex - based on LG G Flex rom
Pro II - based on LG Pro II rom
Stock - based on LG G2 rom

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hrangwala95

Sindroid

Apr 4, 2010
Bergen
Go for cloudystock then if you want stable. Wont give you split view unless a mod it's released. But autohide softkeys is standard in 4.4.2. Battery wise they are all great.

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Do people using all the variants face the call screen delay.... I'm getting it on Pro 2...

Also what about HD Voice... Which version do people feel has the best call quality

aymnga

Apr 14, 2014
Hi Guys

I have been trying to figure out what the differences are between cloudy roms, Cloudy Stock, Cloudy Flex and Cloudy Pro II. When i read the features they are about the same and not much difference between them. I am confused which one to flash for my G2 as i want a stable and fast experience with some added functionality such as split view and aut hide the soft keys. Which one should i flash and what are the main differences between them? Are they all based on the latest build of Kit Kat Android 4.4.2? And which one gives better battery performance?

if u prefer dark menu and setting try the flex. while the other two provide light theme.
also the battery of pro and flex is awesome while the cloudy stock is far behind.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hrangwala95

Dec 10, 2012
So when i am in any app will the softkeys automatically hide after 3 seconds of not using them? That is not available in stock rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have no real idea about the differences, I'm trying to catchup after a few months.

I do have an idea regarding the names:
    Flex - based on LG G Flex rom
    Pro II - based on LG Pro II rom
    Stock - based on LG G2 rom

Go for cloudystock then if you want stable. Wont give you split view unless a mod it's released. But autohide softkeys is standard in 4.4.2. Battery wise they are all great.
    Do people using all the variants face the call screen delay.... I'm getting it on Pro 2...

Also what about HD Voice... Which version do people feel has the best call quality
    Hi Guys

if u prefer dark menu and setting try the flex. while the other two provide light theme.
    also the battery of pro and flex is awesome while the cloudy stock is far behind.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app