Miui Installation Help

Search This thread

akkay1

Feb 23, 2013
Lahore
www.facebook.com
Dear All,

I have LG Optimus G F180 and I am currently using Sling ROM version 2.2.2. I have not flashed any other kernel and recovery, just using which is in my current ROM. Now I want to install Miui ROM.

I have posted my 2 questions in two Miui threads but nobody answered my. Below are my concerns please help to answer so I can flash the ROM.

Please confirm that this ROM support English language as it is not mentioned in the languages list in OP. Moreover, I am using Sling ROM v2.2.2 and I have LG Optimus G F180 Korean Variant **Can I Flash this ROM on it?? Please confirm as I badly need it. It'll be really nice if someone provide me the guide step by step that how can I flash in F180L or I just follow the steps that are mentioned in OP. I am bored with the stock look. Thanks in advance.

Thread Link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2587136&page=35

Regards,

Please share the installation Guide for the LG F180L, do I need to have separate kernel for using this ROM. Currently I am using the Sling ROM version 2.2.2 is it safe to flash Miui on it. Some step by step guide will be really helpful. I really need it, Thank you!

Thread Link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2489976&page=12

Please guide me do I need any separate recovery or kernel before flashing the ROM. The Miui ROM I have downloaded size is only 256 MB. Is it OK??

Miui Downloaded ROM File Name: miui_f180_rogue_4.7.21_9967ada89f_4.2.zip

delacruzivancarlo25

Aug 12, 2013
For me i prefer cwm just go to recovery wipe everything intstall zip then wipe again the partition, cache, and dalvik cache then restart. Remember always backup your important file like efs etc. If you got bootloop what i always do is flash the kdz or just turn off the phone then press and hold down volume and in the same time press and hold power button
button, confirm the reset that will go to recovery then flash it again the zip. Thats how i troubleshoot the bootloop.

Reactions: akkay1

akkay1

Feb 23, 2013
Lahore
www.facebook.com
For me i prefer cwm just go to recovery wipe everything intstall zip then wipe again the partition, cache, and dalvik cache then restart. Remember always backup your important file like efs etc. If you got bootloop what i always do is flash the kdz or just turn off the phone then press and hold down volume and in the same time press and hold power button
button, confirm the reset that will go to recovery then flash it again the zip. Thats how i troubleshoot the bootloop.

Thanks mate for the help, i successfully installed by following your instrictions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.