Help with Android Revolution HD 33.1

Search This thread

Dwars

Jul 5, 2011
Galle
mpclicks.wordpress.com
Hi guys

I have HOX with locked to UK-Tmobile, But i'm not living in UK, If simply tells I have locked device. anyway I want to install Android Revolution HD 33.1 rom, Can I do that even though my HOX has in locked state ? If yes pls show me some light.

thanks

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hi guys

I have HOX with locked to UK-Tmobile, But i'm not living in UK, If simply tells I have locked device. anyway I want to install Android Revolution HD 33.1 rom, Can I do that even though my HOX has in locked state ? If yes pls show me some light.

thanks

You can install ARHD33.1 but this will not unlock your mobile network the device still will be locked to T-Mobile.

Reactions: Dwars

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys

thanks

You can install ARHD33.1 but this will not unlock your mobile network the device still will be locked to T-Mobile.
    thanks,

yap know that, that will not unlock my phone. but does method same as installing for unlocked ones ?

YES