[q] asphalt 7 bad graphics

Search This thread

producedLon

Jun 21, 2014
Hi guys
I already installed asphalt 7 to my phone(lg l5).and i have ramexpander, overclock and other boosters.
Last week i did play modern combat 3 without problems.Later i already installed asphalt 7 but thats graphics so bad.I watched asphalt videos on youtube and that graphics better than me .Can u help me about how can i improve graphics on my device??:confused::confused:

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hi guys
I already installed asphalt 7 to my phone(lg l5).and i have ramexpander, overclock and other boosters.
Last week i did play modern combat 3 without problems.Later i already installed asphalt 7 but thats graphics so bad.I watched asphalt videos on youtube and that graphics better than me .Can u help me about how can i improve graphics on my device??:confused::confused:

i got the same problem last year, when i downloaded aspahlt 7...
you need to edit the obb file, open it with winrar as it is a zip and edit deviceconfig or something, sorry man but a year is passed :eek: i dont remember the name of the folder, however inside there is and xml, you can edit everything about graphic :D
so i played asphalt with a good resolution on this phone :D not to much else it will lag...

Last edited:

producedLon

Jun 21, 2014
Yes

i know how to change files.File names DeviceConfig.xml
i tried that but nothing happened.I think ı need deviceconfig.xml file for my phone(i did read in some websites.they says:all phone haves different deviceconfig file.İf there anybody playing asphalt 7 HD in lg l5, can he/she send me device config file?

producedLon

Jun 21, 2014
have u got asphalt 7 hd in ur phone now?

hi
if u have asphalt 7 hd now , can u upload deviceconfig.xml file?ı couldnt find that for my phone . thanks