Votes: 54 96.4%
  • No we don't want

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

thisnthatman

Jul 10, 2012
Thanks kairon007. The modem patch from k2wl worked.

@balliboxer: I am facing a bug in XXAMC8 build. When I try to set Homescreen or Lockscreen wallpaper from Gallary, the gallery does not open & I get a message "Unfortunately, gallery has stopped" after 2-3 seconds.

I get the same message when I try to set the Homescreen and Lockscreen wallpaper by pressing the main screen and setting it from there but it will allow me to set them by the way your having issues with.

Also when on Sim 2 the lock screen cannot be set, it keeps going back to the "tmn" lock screen but its only on when on Sim 2,
Other than that no issues so far,

Well done balliboxer :good:

ash5618

Jul 30, 2011
i dont 9 y u removed the clock widgets cuz they dnt eat away ram besides i liked them and used them :(

visheksingla

Oct 2, 2008
I want to change the stock TW launcher app drawer layout to 5x6 with size of the icons reduced to 75%. Can anyone guide me how I can do it?

-tired-

Apr 1, 2012
op updated latest version c8 coming tonight .with added new features some listed in op.:good:

nice work @ Balliboxer dude.. had flashed k2wl's rom just an hour back and surely going to flash your new one.. his rom is just too bare if you know what i mean.. i dont mean any disrespect to him though:highfive:

ash5618

Jul 30, 2011
Latest c8 version is a bit laggy and also pan to zoom is not working in gallery and browser :(

rejocie001

Feb 1, 2013
Re: [ROM][GT-I9082][JB] FIRST Galaxy Grand Pre-rooted firmware

Latest c8 version is a bit laggy and also pan to zoom is not working in gallery and browser :(

Its working fine in c8 version with no lags. U can disable social network photos from gallery.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

i dont 9 y u removed the clock widgets cuz they dnt eat away ram besides i liked them and used them :(

Clock widgets eat ram abt 8 to 10 mb.

visheksingla

Oct 2, 2008
Also the default internet browser app force closes.

Can someone please also share digital clock widget, it seems to be missing in the rom..

balliboxer

May 6, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10i

New Mod Fully functional Multiwindow full transparent
eru7a4yh.jpg

Check op for link

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

kairon007

Jul 19, 2010
Chandigarh

Where is the link to the new patch of multi window manager

DBZo07

Feb 2, 2011
MUMBAI
Thanks alot balli!! you helped me alot.. You are 1st Dev who helped me!! thanks alot... Awesome work..

Last edited:
Reactions: balliboxer

-tired-

Apr 1, 2012

having no problems whatsoever on c8.. but then again it might be just me.. rom is quite smooth. But if u want the smoothest of the roms available then try k2wl's rom though bare but very-very fast :good:

gurdeepsj

May 16, 2011
Pune
call recorder not working:(

was anyone successful in getting the call recorder to work....mince says media scanner is running when tried tweakbox...or secphonemultisim.apk.....tried other APK's as well....none of them seems to be working correctly....please help.....

mucego

Sep 22, 2011
hello

i just instaled this rom, but i cant have signal on both sim's, can someone provide another radio? im in brazil

thanks

edit-
im using I9082XXAMC8

edit 2-

i can receive sms and call's

when i try to send or make a call it says "offline mode activated... turn off to make calls" i hit OK to turn off but nothing change.
after that just for curiosity i tryed to search the antenas, and i saw all four carriers from brazil, i choose but still with "no signal" on status bar

Last edited:

atocruz

Dec 13, 2008
Philippines
having no problems whatsoever on c8.. but then again it might be just me.. rom is quite smooth. But if u want the smoothest of the roms available then try k2wl's rom though bare but very-very fast :good:
Can you give me the link of k2wl's and the exact step by step. Im using stock rom XXAMAC

Appreciate your help.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts