[Q] Highest Performance Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dugie33

Aug 16, 2013
Brockville
So I find it very hard to find raw information. Much less the time to read through all the hardware specs.... so here is what I am looking for, Most of what I read points to Galaxy S4, HTC One, Sony ZD and Nexus 5. But everything I read is so D*** biased.... its hard to get factual advice. I am looking at getting a new phone, the software that comes with it is garbage (will be rooted, and all my own os features installed ie launcher etc etc etc, I can do anything I want to through tasker, etc) i am looking for phone with biggest batter, fastest processor, most ram, largest internal memory and I really hope an sd card slot (one thing I could never get over with nexus devices) now it doesnt have to be one of the above listed models they were just examples...

So guys whats the android with highest hardware capabilities out there? Also kind of want a device like moto-x that has seperate chip for always listening..

diestarbucks

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 23, 2009
Greensboro
So I find it very hard to find raw information. Much less the time to read through all the hardware specs.... so here is what I am looking for, Most of what I read points to Galaxy S4, HTC One, Sony ZD and Nexus 5. But everything I read is so D*** biased.... its hard to get factual advice. I am looking at getting a new phone, the software that comes with it is garbage (will be rooted, and all my own os features installed ie launcher etc etc etc, I can do anything I want to through tasker, etc) i am looking for phone with biggest batter, fastest processor, most ram, largest internal memory and I really hope an sd card slot (one thing I could never get over with nexus devices) now it doesnt have to be one of the above listed models they were just examples...

So guys whats the android with highest hardware capabilities out there? Also kind of want a device like moto-x that has seperate chip for always listening..

Hello,

There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.