I brick my phone.

Search This thread

piotr33

Feb 25, 2013
Oxford
Hi, now I caused a pretty good problem on my phone. I have Zopo ZP980 32GB version .

I installed from Google Play app Root Explorer .

2 Watch this video and stop time to 00:49 . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI08wNsanLY Everything I ticked there .

3 After a few seconds I started coming same error messages that can not run the application etc google.com, provider.......

4 Mobile I rebooted , but it dont start. It show me only logo Zopo and that is everything.

5 I can go to Recovery menu through Android Commander .

6 I have access to the internal storage only if I turn on the phone in recovery mode and then selecting the following line
2cnfcqo.jpg

and then the MMC .
9s42ky.jpg

Otherwise not get to it or through Android Commander . Then I can via Android Commander write data , otherwise it shows me as an empty space . Than I cant write anything data to my phone.

7 Then I copy to phone Rom.zip, I also tried twrm .

8 I leave this recovery menu and then get into recovery via Android Commander , where I can find update.zip, than i try install it, but still it write me: installation aborted , something like it was impossible to write anything on the internal space or card.
1zb3oep.jpg

4gt9og.jpg

9 I tried it throught ADB . All the commands I have written well , it loadet my upda.zip (ROM) file in my pc to 100 % and then when it should start installing on your phone again wrote only installation aborted .

10 Mobile have root and USB Debugging is turned on. And yes i did factory reset, wipe data and cache.

THANKS

Last edited:

piotr33

Feb 25, 2013
Oxford
Now I was trying update some img files, but it write me in Adnroid Commander, that i dont have root access.

I deleted everything from my sd card, but nothing change.

Last edited: