[NS4G][ROM] CyanogenMod 7 Official Nightlies Discussion

Search This thread

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
Yep. Senor is off on this nightly. You can verify by opening up Google maps and getting a GPS lock. You only get a dot instead of an arrow showing what way you are facing.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

gdm320

Apr 2, 2011
South Florida
Would somebody mind posting a link to a [GUIDE] (if one is available) on how to collect and submit any device logs that would aid in the development for the guys working on this ROM?

Bradart

Jan 9, 2008
Belleville, IL
I haven't flashed it yet but, from what I'm gathering here, it seems that in nightly 2, the only thing broken is the accelerometer, yes? This is good news and a lot of advancement in a single nightly. HUZZAH

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
If someone is near a PC and can get a log of this attach it. I'm at work but can duplicate this FC repeatidly. (Nightly 2) Try changing around both settings in the Nexus live wallpaper. You should get a FC when you hit the right combo. :) There doesn't seem to be any specific combo that sets it off but rather easy to get it to crash on you though.

Last edited:

ccrosno

Aug 24, 2010
Indianapolis
I did. Don't work. Seems to install fine but when you run a check, is says no a2sd installed. If you can figgr it out, that would be heat. Or get in touch with the open from his thread. Can't remember his name.

Edit this I'd in responce to fixxer and dta2sd post. Sorry forgot to quote.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

fixxxer2008

Jun 22, 2008
West Michigan
I did. Don't work. Seems to install fine but when you run a check, is says no a2sd installed. If you can figgr it out, that would be heat. Or get in touch with the open from his thread. Can't remember his name.

Edit this I'd in responce to fixxer and dta2sd post. Sorry forgot to quote.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

i figured it would not work, ill try to contact him. we should be able to still move dalvik to the internal storage.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the official thread to discuss the CyanogenMod nightlies for the Nexus S 4g (crespo4g).

Please refer to this thread for stable build for the regular Nexus S (crespo) on T-Mobile.

Boilerplate disclaimer
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Real disclaimer
    Nightlies are not guaranteed to run or even compile. They are just a moment in time for the development for the NS4G and are in a constant state of flux

They also may seriously screw up your phone. Please be some what familar with Android and be willing to provide some logs going forward.

Code
    All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!

If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.

Thanks
    Thanks goes out to joeykrim, toastcfh and teamwin for getting this started on an unofficial basis. I hope that they continue helping out with the project officially.

Download
    Find the latest nightly here : http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=crespo4g

Official gapps. Note: These do not have the latest gtalk builds yet.
    Unofficial gapps from the stock ROM This should have the updated gtalk

Changelog - Note: This is not an official changelog nor is expected to be accurate, but should be good enough.

Known issues
    • 4G Power widget doesn't work (hard coded to htc 4G apks)
    • Accelerometer/Compass doesn't work - Fixed in nightly #4
    Help wanted.

I want to enable 4G switch on this ROM by default to work. Since I have no 4G version I need your help. You can find me at freenode into #crespo channel

PD: I'm sorry for all that issues with gamma correction bars, my fault. Now is all solved.

Thank
    I worked with KalimochoAz and submitted a patch for the signal loss...will be fixed in next nightly.

Reserved for pictures of cats.
    got the shakes and seeing spiders :eek::confused::eek:...need my cm fix. anybody have an eta nightlies will be back online?
    -Nexism

When the pharmacy is closed, you can always get it off the street. Howzabout some nice smooth kang to cure what ails ya?

http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/gigglebread/crespo4g/