[Q] Voice call sound is very low

Search This thread

RibozoM

Jan 28, 2014
Ankara
Hello everybody,

As stated in the title, my sgs3 has really low in call sound. I am almost hear nothing sometimes, even with the highest volume. I searched lots of things on web and nothing worked for me. For example i changed some values in build.prop but it didn't work. I am using FusionSP with boeffla kernel if this information necessary. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thank you

RibozoM

Jan 28, 2014
Ankara
yes i used this app but it increases just speaker and mic sound. i need to increase voice call sound. thank you

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

RibozoM

Jan 28, 2014
Ankara
by voice call sound, i mean in-call sound. i cannot hear my friends' voice

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Use root explorer and go to ect/sound and look for line 136 and change from 57 to 60. Don't set this no higher than 62. When its set save and reboot and test it. Use at you're own risk my friend . warning sound will be loud!

Reactions: RibozoM

RibozoM

Jan 28, 2014
Ankara
Use root explorer and go to ect/sound and look for line 136 and change from 57 to 60. Don't set this no higher than 62. When its set save and reboot and test it. Use at you're own risk my friend . warning sound will be loud!

I found this solution earlier but there is no sound file in etc folder. Im now using arch's Note II preview2, but before this ROM i was using ArchiDroid and there was also no sound file in etc folder. What am i missing?

Edit: ups should i do something about permissions? read write or something?

Edit2: i changed permissions for rw and there is no sound file. Instead of file, there is default_gain.conf file that contains earpiece, headphone etc information and i'll try to change this values and will test it.

thank you

Last edited:

RibozoM

Jan 28, 2014
Ankara
Speaker works good enough. But earpiece (i think this is the right term) does not give me enough sound.

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Good enough? Sounds like its not how it should be? How about calls through speaker? Calls taken the normal way lol were you hold the phone to you're ear will be a lot lower than speaker so if speaker sound is poor then call volume will be really poor to. You sure you don't have a faulty speaker??

RibozoM

Jan 28, 2014
Ankara
Yes i got it. In default_gain.conf folder i increased earpiece out volume to 60 in incall specified section and it works now well. Thanks for all help

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Glad you sorted it mate. Add solved to the title of you're thread to help others. BTW are you on stock firmware? 4.3 tw?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.