[Q] What do you think?

Search This thread

JJKPL

Jan 3, 2014
Warsaw
Do you think this Nokia model is worth its price? What do you think about its specification and functions?

lolpok

Aug 10, 2013
I think it's worth the price, it running pretty smooth even with this bad hardware, and apps is not a problem since you can use nokia own map app, and there are many third party stores where you can download more than 500k Android apps. But ofc u can get GAPPS to nokia X :)
But i find the device to be very good for it's price.

Magissia

May 9, 2012
I think it's worth the price, it running pretty smooth even with this bad hardware, and apps is not a problem since you can use nokia own map app, and there are many third party stores where you can download more than 500k Android apps. But ofc u can get GAPPS to nokia X :)
This device seems solid, don't know if it used tweaked qualcomm dalvik, if not it may be worth a try to have even faster device.

mdwh

Feb 9, 2014
The specs seem reasonable for the price. Also interesting from a development and support point of view - it wasn't that long ago that low end Android phones still had 480x320 (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Young), and such phones are still on sale today. The installed userbase moves slower, so there are still phones at 480x320 or even 320x240 in use. So it's nice that for anything on Nokia X, we have an absolute minimum of 800x480.

I tried the UI out in the Nokia X emulator, and it seemed nice.

It will be interesting to see how many Android applications Nokia X launches with from Nokia's own Nokia Store. They seem to have done the cunning move of partnering with 3rd party Android app sites to port apps - I got an email telling me they'd already ported my apps, and they were ready to publish.

fedort

Dec 29, 2011
A 5 inch android phone from Nokia is really worth the price of just 109 euro I think. I will probably buy one as soon we can get custom roms for it.

Squid_Ink_7

Feb 26, 2014
Puerto Princesa City
Nokia XL

Nokia plans to release Nokia XL Q2 2014, much better specs than the first announced Nokia X, I'm worried about performance, compared to other Android devices, it runs Dual Core 1 GHz ARM Cortex A5 CPU, Adreno 203 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset with 768 MB RAM.

Reactions: akt255

Squid_Ink_7

Feb 26, 2014
Puerto Princesa City
Nokia X, X+, XL

Do you think this Nokia model is worth its price? What do you think about its specification and functions?
It's worth it's price, nowadays many local companies release android smartphones that are almost same as branded Smartphones, specially in terms of specifications. Nokia X & XL specifications are considered budget to mid-range bracket, according to tech blogs and forums, Some say the downside of this phone are lack of google applications, Nokia X & XL don't have applications such as Google Playstore, Google Maps & Gmail, however nokia provided applications, namely Nokia apps Store, via side-load.

Reactions: akt255 and JJKPL

Brute.Force

IMHO it is absolutely worth the price coz in this range we have galaxy young, galaxy fame, xperia e, xperia j, lg l3, lg l5, desire 200, desire 300 all of which suck. If you buy any chinese phones then they have slow mediatek chipsets and no custom roms.
Thus to me this seems the best option in the price

akt255

Apr 21, 2013
Ranchi
modtheapp.com
Buying a nokia device is always better. 5 months back we all were using 512MB ram device . So 768 MB ram is not so low. And after seeing the quality of lumia devices we can go for X series.
Nokia is giving something different. We should try it. Its the combination of Windows phone and android so .. something what we want.

Sent from my 86VMC using Tapatalk

lolpok

Aug 10, 2013
Reactions: idsclipart

delightlink

Jan 6, 2014
Shenzhen
www.hytparts.com
As a old and famous brand I belive it deserve

Although Nokia hasn't that glorious, she is still a old and famous logo, and Nokia phone looks nice than most other phones, so does the quility.
I think and believe it deserve the price, cheap and reasonable.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nokia X, X+, XL

It's worth it's price, nowadays many local companies release android smartphones that are almost same as branded Smartphones, specially in terms of specifications. Nokia X & XL specifications are considered budget to mid-range bracket, according to tech blogs and forums, Some say the downside of this phone are lack of google applications, Nokia X & XL don't have applications such as Google Playstore, Google Maps & Gmail, however nokia provided applications, namely Nokia apps Store, via side-load.
    Nokia XL

Nokia plans to release Nokia XL Q2 2014, much better specs than the first announced Nokia X, I'm worried about performance, compared to other Android devices, it runs Dual Core 1 GHz ARM Cortex A5 CPU, Adreno 203 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset with 768 MB RAM.

What device have better specs in same price range?