<Sigh> I hate Motorola

Search This thread

DNak206

Dec 3, 2008
Yeah.. I should've known better not to click that link. Anyone who knows anything though SHOULD HAVE KNOWN when purchasing a DX what limitations we would have over some other devices.

Although that does look pretty slick, Droid Incs are iphone wannabes, can't stand 'em.

pbchris

Feb 8, 2008
Yeah.. I should've known better not to click that link. Anyone who knows anything though SHOULD HAVE KNOWN when purchasing a DX what limitations we would have over some other devices.

Although that does look pretty slick, Droid Incs are iphone wannabes, can't stand 'em.

Inc's are nowhere near iphone wannabes. I have both and while i love my X my incredilbe is still easier to use and hack. Title says it all especially after moto's blunder yesterday on the atrix page. Come on moto, you really arent working on anything and if you are it will probably mean a new developer device and not a fix for those of us working with the current ones.

read on for info if you havent seen it. http://phandroid.com/2011/01/19/motorola-locked-bootloaders-stay-you-can-go-elsewhere/

Morkai Almandragon

Jan 29, 2009
If by "cleared up" you mean heaped a load of dung over it in an attempt to hide the smell of their previous ****ty response...

yep, they did that good!

ksizzle9

Jun 17, 2010
Knoxville
also. Incredibles are nothing like iPhones. They are sick ass phones. Anywhoo on the good side of things motorola either tweeted or said on facebook that they would be working towards making their phone developer phones again and marked the locked bootloader section on their support forums as "implemented"

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Riley1524

Apr 11, 2009

The inc is by far the best phone on Verizon right now in regards to hacking and ROM's. Anyone who hates on it is, well, is a hater :D The X is a good phone in terms of hardware, but the inc community is simply awesome. iphone it is not.

Motorola is listening guys! It may not happen with the X, 2, but I'm willing to bet the new moto phones will be more easy to manipulate. They see how it will hurt them in terms of future sales.

Gimpeh

Feb 25, 2009
Springfield
I really doubt it would hurt much when it comes to sales since a majority of Droid owners know nothing of the phones true potential. Although that was a crappy statement to make on motorola's part. As a consumer it really makes me think twice on what phone I will purchase next.

Riley1524

Apr 11, 2009
I really doubt it would hurt much when it comes to sales since a majority of Droid owners know nothing of the phones true potential. Although that was a crappy statement to make on motorola's part. As a consumer it really makes me think twice on what phone I will purchase next.

Even though the average consumer wont be rooting and what not, I'm sure many of these average users will read the comments of all the Modders and be put off on buying a moto: phone.

Top Liked Posts