Freedom Pro Keyboard success

Search This thread

scramer

I have a Freedom Pro Keyboard (bluetooth) that I use with my HTC EVO, and is small and compact for travel. I thought I would try to use it with the wifi Xoom - success! Now I have one small travel keyboard for two items.

Sorry for the crappy picture. What I am using for the "stand" is a $3 metal business card holder that I bought from Staples when I bought the Xoom.

You can get more information on the keyboard (and see better pictures) on Amazon.

Attachments

• prokeyboard.jpg
    prokeyboard.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 147

gbmitchell

Jun 18, 2006
Alabama
blake.pm
I have a Freedom Pro Keyboard (bluetooth) that I use with my HTC EVO, and is small and compact for travel. I thought I would try to use it with the wifi Xoom - success! Now I have one small travel keyboard for two items.

Sorry for the crappy picture. What I am using for the "stand" is a $3 metal business card holder that I bought from Staples when I bought the Xoom.

You can get more information on the keyboard (and see better pictures) on Amazon.

Looks cool but a little to steep for me. I will stick with an apple bluetooth kb.

SnakeManJayd

Jan 15, 2011
Looks awesome.

Could you give us a bit of a review on it?

Do the programmable keys work with Xoom?
What is the keyboard like?
Keys get stuck at all? Does it feel like a normal keyboard?
Does the Xoom fit on the stand that it comes with?

You may have just saved me from buying the official moto keyboard, which I wasn't really keen on in the first place.

Great find.

Thanks