4.3 for AT&T Galaxy S4 Active finally here

Search This thread

delphimon

Aug 29, 2008
I am downloading the 722 MB update over OTA right now. Check for software updates in system settings.

xtc218

May 27, 2012
GUADALAJARA
how i can install this rom on mi s4 active carrier Telcel

someone who can upload some zip to flash or créate .tar file :(:(:(

htcman724

Feb 19, 2009
ok so i got the update to download then went to intall and it came up that the update was interrupted could that be because of having rooted my phone?

ok so i got the update to download then went to intall and it came up that the update was interrupted could that be because of having rooted my phone?

Can somebody pull the update file off their phone for the rest of the community? You have to do this before you install update. Basically what the phone does is download the update to a temporary directory on your phone and then installs the update. Once updated the phone then deletes the update file.

1. Your phone will download the update file.
  2. It will ask you to install the update, DON'T press Cancel and DON'T press Update, instead hit the home button (don't worry it will ask you again later).
  3. Open your root file manager, go up to the root directory and go to /cache/fota/ and copy the zip file from your phone to your computer. This zip file is the update file.
  4. Upload the file and post the link for the community
  5. Wallow in all the "Thanks" you will receive

IMPORTANT: You must grab the update file before your phone updates or the file will be deleted.

EDIT: Information about copying the update file can be found in this post by @thatbigmoose

Last edited:

htcman724

Feb 19, 2009
Can somebody pull the update file off their phone for the rest of the community? You have to do this before you install update. Basically what the phone does is download the update to a temporary directory on your phone and then installs the update. Once updated the phone then deletes the update file.

2. It will ask you to install the update, DON'T press Cancel and DON'T press Update, instead hit the home button (don't worry it will ask you again later).
  3. Open your root file manager, go up to the root directory and go to /cache/fota/ and copy the zip file from your phone to your computer. This zip file is the update file.

IMPORTANT: You must grab the update file before your phone updates or the file will be deleted.

EDIT: Information about copying the update file can be found in this post by @thatbigmoose

im redownloading it now as soon as its done i'll upload it

Reactions: xtc218
D

Deleted member 4407297

I will try and pull it off my wife's phone tonight!

xAjCx

Sep 24, 2013
HB/LBC
www.google.com
Just gave it a try and I got the update downloading even though I'm on Tmo's network! Yes!! Wasn't working before cause I remember I removed KnoxAgent.apk and wssyncmldm.apk but I put those back and it's all good :cool:

Reactions: adachen89

htcman724

Feb 19, 2009

ok so i went there and there was no zip file. tryed to reinstall it and it failed again. has anyone gotten it to install?

moppegaard

Jul 10, 2006
ok so i went there and there was no zip file. tryed to reinstall it and it failed again. has anyone gotten it to install?

I looked for the file as well and there was no zip located in cache\fota

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I looked for the file as well and there was no zip located in cache\fota

nevermind, I'm not rooted so I can't access the file

Reactions: gatoraid84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll have it uploaded within the hour to Dropbox unless someone beats me to it. I'm at 50% right now.

Upload took a little longer than I thought. Also file is .cfg and not a .zip from the OTA. But it will still run on phone through update. I'll post link and screenshots as soon as the file uploads.

im redownloading it now as soon as its done i'll upload it
    Just gave it a try and I got the update downloading even though I'm on Tmo's network! Yes!! Wasn't working before cause I remember I removed KnoxAgent.apk and wssyncmldm.apk but I put those back and it's all good :cool:
    D
    Deleted member 4407297
    Jaky - were you able to pull the update from your wife's phone as mentioned?

Yep :victory:

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Here is the download link:

http://goo.gl/IP02Iz

I hope it is okay I used Google URL Shortener, the link was really long.

The link takes you to Google Dive.

The MD5 is:

F43D00ABDC4FE4D5BFB305CC6598FEB3

I am uploading it to DropBox as well now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4mjjw48wmj3q2k/2400258.cfg