[Q] Swap External to Internal on Samsung Galaxy W - Cyanogenmod 9

Search This thread

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Good night everyone! I have a Samsung Galaxy W running Cyanogenmod 9 Final Release:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1576874

How do I swap the references of the external sd to sd card? I have a 32GB card, and the internal is only 2GB.
I have to modify a script from vold.fstab file to do this? Follow the link to download:
http://1drv.ms/1lmAVsf

Thanks!

Have you thought about using a newer CM version including a kernel version with native storage swap support?

Otávio757

Apr 20, 2014
Have you thought about using a newer CM version including a kernel version with native storage swap support?

Hmm I had previously installed the beta 3 version 10, but the battery discharging very fast.
I have not found a stable version of Cyanogenmod for Galaxy 10 W, so I installed version 9.

I'm interested in this new version with native support for swap, you can show me where I can find? Thank you for the answer!

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hmm I had previously installed the beta 3 version 10, but the battery discharging very fast.
I have not found a stable version of Cyanogenmod for Galaxy 10 W, so I installed version 9.

I'm interested in this new version with native support for swap, you can show me where I can find? Thank you for the answer!

I'm always on CM11 builds. Mokee OS with KhaN Kernel runs fast and stable, unfortunately swap sd is not integrated BUT i used DarkCM11 before and i know it has integrated swap functionality. I have to check which KhaN Kernel is working with it. Just hold on some minutes :)

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

You can use DarkCM11 beta 3, KhaN Kernel 2.0, GApps 04/16/2014 and SuperSU 1.94. Have tested it. All major features are working. Swapping sdcards ca easily be managed in the storage options :)

Reactions: Otávio757

Otávio757

Apr 20, 2014
I'm always on CM11 builds. Mokee OS with KhaN Kernel runs fast and stable, unfortunately swap sd is not integrated BUT i used DarkCM11 before and i know it has integrated swap functionality. I have to check which KhaN Kernel is working with it. Just hold on some minutes :)

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

You can use DarkCM11 beta 3, KhaN Kernel 2.0, GApps 04/16/2014 and SuperSU 1.94. Have tested it. All major features are working. Swapping sdcards ca easily be managed in the storage options :)

You downloaded CM11 this link, right?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588495

Before you download version 9, I thought I'd bring this latest Android KitKat.
I was also interested in DarkCM, which has native support for swap.
However, I think I'll download the CM11, you said it is stable and working fine.
I will download this version, and if I can not do the swap, post here again.
Thank you very much and sorry for the english, is translated by Google Translate.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
You downloaded CM11 this link, right?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588495

Before you download version 9, I thought I'd bring this latest Android KitKat.
I was also interested in DarkCM, which has native support for swap.
However, I think I'll download the CM11, you said it is stable and working fine.
I will download this version, and if I can not do the swap, post here again.
Thank you very much and sorry for the english, is translated by Google Translate.

Zhis is the right link --> DarkCM11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.