[Q] Straight Talk apn settings for att g flex help

Search This thread

geekyhelm

Mar 30, 2014
Ok i have a g flexand have been trying for days now to get mms going on this device. I have tried alot of diffrent combs of settings with no luck. Im not a total noob i was succesful at jailbreak and getting mms working on iphone and getting my wifes note 3 set up for straight talk. Any help would sure be appricated. No root on it it just how it was when it came out of the box

oscar786

Feb 15, 2008
Detroit MI
I am in the same boat, apn type is grayed out where I put apn setting..If you figure this out, please help me too. Thanks

sk337sk337

May 21, 2009
Tennessee

The issue lies in that AT&T has locked the ability to edit the APN Type field. Where you can normal type in: internet,mms,supl,hipri to get your MMS to work they have disabled the option. Those apps will not work. You need to follow the above mentioned comment and edit the system files with the correct settings.

shakib karim

Dec 14, 2014
Solution for APN setting in G Flex

The solution with small application to be downloaded from Google Play Store called APN onoff with no need for rooting
Enjoy

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
The issue lies in that AT&T has locked the ability to edit the APN Type field. Where you can normal type in: internet,mms,supl,hipri to get your MMS to work they have disabled the option. Those apps will not work. You need to follow the above mentioned comment and edit the system files with the correct settings.

Check that if 5457#*model# working?
This hidden menu have a "APN Edit" check box.
Check it and after reboot. You can edit settings

Sent from my LG-F340K using XDA Free mobile app

dillon794

Jan 2, 2015
lg g flex d950 att straight talk.apn type work around

1. First pull out sim(do not power down)
2. No apns will be shown as there is no sim but add new anyways.
3. Fill in using all data needed. Input (internet,mms,supl,hipri) for apn type.
4. Save new apn.
5. Turn off and put in sim. Then power on once in.
6. Do not use the new apn type, use the original straight talk apn. (The newly made apn is working behind the first apn.
6. That's it!

Last edited: