[Q] Used ODIN to install 2.2 BUT.....

Search This thread

skauk

May 16, 2007
I used ODIN to update to the latest generic froyo 2.2 ROM from Samfirmware.com used 803 PIT file. I updated straight from T-MOBILE UK stock 2.1 ROM and I have to admit the whole thing works fine even picked up the APN stuff for my provider.

I found a slight issue similar to ASOP ROMS for 2.1 I had on my HTC hero where the WEB settings didnt work for some apps (in this case pirate wars) it just says it cannot download my settings to this version and cannot connect to the server. BUT the web browsing etc works fine inc FLASH support :)

If and just an if I wanted to go back to T-Mobile stock 2.1 until the issue with pirate wars is resolved is it possible or not ?

I guess that due to my change of ROM Kies will now see my galaxy as a generic one not a T-Mobile UK one ???:confused:

ickyboo

Oct 26, 2007
Syd
I will need to hunt down a T-Mobile UK rom. Should install just fine then kies will detect it as T-Mobile again. Use Odin to flash an di think the pit 512 file

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

skauk

May 16, 2007
I will need to hunt down a T-Mobile UK rom. Should install just fine then kies will detect it as T-Mobile again. Use Odin to flash an di think the pit 512 file

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I have been hunting for a T Mobile UK ROM to flash with odin so when official 2.2 arrives i can get back, but I cannot find one.