droid flashed to metro pcs help

Search This thread

cudahy_boy

Apr 12, 2009
Los Angeles
today i just got the motorola droid used from someone and i did a reset becuase the girls email would not remove unless i did the reset once i did the reset the phones internet and mms would not work its on 2.1 and the build number is smoked glass v6.0 what do i do i did not root the phoneis it something to do with the sd card

bigslanki

Jul 18, 2009
any help can i get help

i have a tutorial http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=708937, im no longer on metro so and havent been in about month. if you've never flashed a moto droid before you have a lot of reading to do. you can start with my thread, and go from there to the howard form link. theres a little more you have to do since metro updated the password change for hudini devices. if your totally lost in my thread go to howard and seek help there, in metro pcs smartphone flashing forum.

thanks have a good day

wtanis

Jun 22, 2009
I hope im not to late to help but all you have to do is find a way to access the apn and then turn it on. You can use an app like better cut or smartbar. I only mention smartbar because thats how I came across the apn

tha5150

Jul 28, 2010
i just got my wifes D1 flashed and works great, all works no issues. well, except that the ROM installed constantly freezes and i am not too sure the issue. seems to be a camera freeze only so may be related to the other things.

is there a 2.2 ROM list that will work better than Chevy's?

sanjose_shark

Nov 25, 2010
My Fav Rom BugLess

i just got my wifes D1 flashed and works great, all works no issues. well, except that the ROM installed constantly freezes and i am not too sure the issue. seems to be a camera freeze only so may be related to the other things.

is there a 2.2 ROM list that will work better than Chevy's?

yea download the BugLess Beast rom thats the Best rom I have Came Across never Has Any Problems..plus its very fast and smooth