[Q][Apk][Air message]

Search This thread

sac23

Jul 14, 2010
i might be able to port to every device i kinda found how they enabled it ;)

might put up a how to guide soon

Reactions: and2

milojoseph

Sep 18, 2012
Brooklyn
i might be able to port to every device i kinda found how they enabled it ;)

might put up a how to guide soon
can you share plz

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Yes.. I already started and got Vzw so mms a go..I'll upload it for you

Edit: sorry just read your post after..glad you got it as well

I have a zip with a v theme and a script (thanks to @dwitherell) that checks the others and features xml..making sure it's not there than adds the csc feature.. I'll upload it for you

Dropbox so don't download it.. add it to your dropbox..or else link will die..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjp5p1if88g0000/AirMessage_lac18_dwith.zip?dl=0

Also did you have any issues with it not showing at first? Seem like existing data from settings was causing a issue with me that is..
can you reupload plz

Djimmy

Jul 2, 2013
Saint-pierre
I have a 20 dollar bounty on anyone who can lead me step by step to get this working on the note 4......its killing me....taken 3 days and got no where

I have a note 4 and i have it like the picture shown above....where the air notifications shows in settings but the message option isnt there.....what can i do?

I am still waiting for my what you promised. Thank you for making me galley for nothing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If we install those 2 apks will it work?

No, have to edit the SecSettings.apk.

And add this to the csc.

Code:
    <CscFeature_Common_EnableAirMessage>TRUE</CscFeature_Common_EnableAirMessage>

Testing a zip now.. give me 5 and Ill have one up for you all
    I can send you all the apk tomorrow. yes in SecSettings.apk. xml and can be a small addition, the smali. I'll try to see can the difference. also add a line in Csc. others.xml. and International SecMms_Blue.apk. it not working

It's ok I got them..

I will start messing with it and see what I can come up with.. Ill post back here with my progress

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Ok so I do not get the Tabbed Settings.. Maybe you guys do on a S5.. I am on a Note 2.. So here are the files to test.. They are deodexed.. So you need to be deodex or know how to replace them properly..
    Make sure you back the originals up (SecSettings, SecSettingsProvider and SecMms_Blue.apk)
    I am NOT responsible for you breaking your phone if you do not know what your doing..

Also if you use these files.. Just give proper credits..

AirMessage.apk
    AirMessageProxy.apk
    SecSettings.apk
    SecSettingsProvider.apk
    SecMms_Blue.apk

All of these go into priv-app.. Then reboot.. Test.. If you get FC upload a log and I can try to figure it out

It is just a matter of adding that preference header into the settings.. Its call the app that is it..
    Sorry guys for the delay.. Just trying to make it happy and universal...
    Wondering if there is a way to diff the mms and settingsprovider apk for the changes that are necessary as well?
    I know the international mms app wont work with our variant properly.

Edit: Nevermind about secsettingsprovider, I see there are probably only two areas to add to databasehelper.smali in that to get air messaging support added to that apk.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

It does but we can't use the mms app, it won't allow us to send mms attachments with our provider.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Ok, ported over the smali changes for the mms apk to ours and it looks like it's working fine.
    Porting smali changes from one provider to another is always fun. :)

Yes.. I already started and got Vzw so mms a go..I'll upload it for you

Edit: sorry just read your post after..glad you got it as well

I have a zip with a v theme and a script (thanks to @dwitherell) that checks the others and features xml..making sure it's not there than adds the csc feature.. I'll upload it for you

Dropbox so don't download it.. add it to your dropbox..or else link will die..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjp5p1if88g0000/AirMessage_lac18_dwith.zip?dl=0

Also did you have any issues with it not showing at first? Seem like existing data from settings was causing a issue with me that is..
    Hi guys, I asked about new apk for galaxy s5 Chinese. I noticed in the system Airmessage.apk (floating message)
    with her it would be possible to respond to sms during video playback or other, that can handle transparency. unfortunately but skills are not effective enough to make it work under international s5 galaxy. I hope a DEV plunge on the solution.