Samsung have white in stock again.

Search This thread

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
yay i finally have a white galaxy s.
Have been waiting 2 weeks or so for samsung to get the battery cover back in stock.

Attachments

• Photo0020.jpg
    Photo0020.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Photo0021.jpg
    Photo0021.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Photo0022.jpg
    Photo0022.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 378

djglenn1337

Mar 13, 2009
Am I missing something, or is it not exactly the same but with the back plastic cover being white (ignoring internals that you would never see)?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

djglenn1337

Mar 13, 2009
Wait....the buttons will be white as well....duh. I will just go back to sleep.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

haloimplant

Aug 19, 2010
Really want but don't feel like tearing down my phone that far. I had that inside casing out on the weekend, it was a big enough pain in the ass (although probably the hardest part) and would only allow me to get at the buttons, didn't have the bezel off.

I did that because there was a gap at the bottom when cover was on, turned out that interior plastic was not sitting on the the proper support inside at the bottom, it was mushed down onto the part of that brace that sticks up more. I have had a minor drop since I got the phone back from repair but given the nature of the damage I think it must have happened when the repair centre put the phone back together. Reshaped that bit of plastic and all is right again. :)

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
Really want but don't feel like tearing down my phone that far. I had that inside casing out on the weekend, it was a big enough pain in the ass (although probably the hardest part) and would only allow me to get at the buttons, didn't have the bezel off.

I did that because there was a gap at the bottom when cover was on, turned out that interior plastic was not sitting on the the proper support inside at the bottom, it was mushed down onto the part of that brace that sticks up more. I have had a minor drop since I got the phone back from repair but given the nature of the damage I think it must have happened when the repair centre put the phone back together. Reshaped that bit of plastic and all is right again. :)

Bezel comes with screen so one you get the midsection off and board out that's all you keep so its a easy Job

Sent from my GTI-9000 Using that XDA app thingy