[DER KERNEL] Trinity Four (4.2/4.3)

Search This thread

jarjar124

Apr 28, 2012
Brooklyn
Re: [DER KERNEL] Trinity Four

Aha that's why :) gonna stick with 97 then :)

Sendt fra min Nexus 7 med Tapatalk2

If you read a page back you can fix it...

i had the same issue...this is how i fixed it.

I was on TF97 and it was working fine. Once I flashed TF98 and changed some settings in the TKT app then I started having soft reboot issues. I went back to TF97, and uninstalled TKT and also wipe data from SuperSU. I then proceeded to flash TF98 again. Reinstalled TKT and gave it permissions again through SuperSU and everything seems to work.

And I really think 98 is better than 97. And I was on 97 for a loooong time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Last edited:

hp420

Jul 31, 2011
Gainesville, Fl
Google Nexus 4
T-Mobile LG G2
I'm having a problem getting my brightness to stick through multiple screen refreshes.

I downloaded the trinity app and set my brightness way up. If I turn the screen off/on, it refreshes properly and the screen's backlight is extremely bright. If I turn it off/on one more time, it reverts back to the normal brightness.

Any suggestions?

mprziv

Jul 31, 2010
Jupiter

Is morfic on vacation with rascarlo too? Or is he just busy playing with the note 2?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

309041291a

Dec 29, 2011

I'm having a problem getting my brightness to stick through multiple screen refreshes.

I downloaded the trinity app and set my brightness way up. If I turn the screen off/on, it refreshes properly and the screen's backlight is extremely bright. If I turn it off/on one more time, it reverts back to the normal brightness.

Any suggestions?

Get the fixpermissions.bin file sims posted a while back. With a root file explorer mount your system as readable, copy the file into system/bin and set permissions to rw-r-r, reboot. It should work now

Sent from my Trinity powered Nexus 4

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

Any suggestions?

update your busybox

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Is morfic on vacation with rascarlo too? Or is he just busy playing with the note 2?

no. he was was busy at work with night shifts, and he spent/is spending important time with his family this weekend.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Why, you wanna send them flowers & chocolates..?

i do

mprziv

Jul 31, 2010
Jupiter

Yeah I was looking to send ras some herbal relaxation and morfic some coffee

Reactions: simms22
Reactions: benrees21

morfic

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com

mercado79

Oct 4, 2008
Boston, MA

Try Ruta Maya, smooth coffee, love it by the kilo.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the suggestion. I was literally just thinking of trying something new. I'll have to see if my local Costco carries it otherwise, I'm gonna ask around at work and see if anyone wants to go in on an online order. Shipping one kilo at a time is bit pricey.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files, app:

www . Der Kernel . com

Kernel Source: https://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_four

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

If you need gapps for 4.3, try these simms22 approved gapps for 4.3: http://goo.gl/l6ZlFB
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Flash your rom's kernel if you come from another kernel first! Else it may not even boot due to their ramdisk modifications.

Featuring:

• Offering lowered voltages
    • Voltage Control
    • Color Control (Thanks Francisco)
    • Build optimizations
    • Performance through research
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • TCP Congestion control Veno default, more added
    • VM, scheduler and governor tweaks
    • 384/1512 or 384/1728 if indicated in filename (Use an app that protects the sysfs files to not have OS meddle with freqs)
    • Bullshít Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

It looks like next week I'll be able to successfully corrupt the system on my new mako.
    Thanks everybody.

New rasbean builds for mako will have those bionic patches from now on.
    Hi guys, just an update: happy to report my daughter is out of the hospital, with a clean bill of health. Time to get flashing!

Oh and thanks for all the concern again. Love you guys. Mwah!
    You all benchmarked. So you know why you still see quadrant being used.
    Reason quadrant is used is that it's a quick check.
    Sending Simms22 20+ builds in a day and asking him to run something long running like antutu would be flat out unreal.
    We don't care about the absolute to have any meaning from device to device or from your phone to his phone.
    But we care about deltas.
    Deltas tell you a story, they tell you if going north led you into a deep forest from where there is no escape or if going north led you to the castle with your bride to be princess.
    I short, deltas tell you if you took the right path.
    Deltas tell you if something you swore by still work in everyone's favor or not.
    Deltas tell *you* if your developer researches the effects of his work or if he just plows you over with meaningless to confusing buzzwords.
    Deltas tell you a lot if you care to listen.
    The more developers' shít sucks, the more they will preach the gospel of "benchmarks don't matter anyway".
    The more they say it, the more they show they even lack the ability to distinguish between a benchmark's ability to be consistent or their inability to benchmark consistently.
    The more they say it, the more they show they are just interested in selling you snake oil.

I like to quantify stuff.
    So I care about deltas.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta