Wifi tethering

Search This thread

nahunta321

Jun 22, 2011
I am trying to help out a friend that don't know much about these phones he has a samsung galaxy note three from Sprint just trying to figure out to anyone know where to get free WiFi hotspot app without root thanks a lot for the help if someone can help us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
It's not going to happen ... The hot spot hack has to be flashed with custom recovery. ... The apps in the market that work need root ...
adaqure4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: micmars
I am trying to help out a friend that don't know much about these phones he has a samsung galaxy note three from Sprint just trying to figure out to anyone know where to get free WiFi hotspot app without root thanks a lot for the help if someone can help us.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdanet&hl=en this should work, worked on past phones of mine I had before I rooted. It's worth a shot.

Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay

A free tether hack that doesn't require root?

So you're asking for something for free and risk free, which typically costs money when obtained from the carrier, but can be had for free but requires the investment of time and involves risk, or can be had for a low one-time fee and no risk (root-free tether as was already linked), all on behalf of a friend whom knows little about these phones, doesn't want to root, and whom doesn't wish to pay?

Dude, if you succeed in your quest, your friend owes you big time.

And if you do, please keep us apprised, inasmuch as I have quite the long list of requests for ya.

nahunta321

Jun 22, 2011
No thanks for your help bro you need to be the president of the United States I will be gladly to vote you or a car salesman you did a lot of typing and a lot of talking that's is what car salesman and politics people bro look at the other answers that I got I think those people for help they are the real xda people on here do you need to try that without hoopla here you made need this the next time you get dressed?

nahunta321

Jun 22, 2011
Yes the next time you get dressed you may need panties and bra

nahunta321

Jun 22, 2011
Hey thanks a lot for your answer I look forward to trying that out and read it thanks again you was a great help to me

No thanks for your help bro you need to be the president of the United States I will be gladly to vote you or a car salesman you did a lot of typing and a lot of talking that's is what car salesman and politics people bro look at the other answers that I got I think those people for help they are the real xda people on here do you need to try that without hoopla here you made need this the next time you get dressed?

Hey thanks a lot for your answer I look forward to trying that out and read it thanks again you was a great help to me

All I can say is WOW...

micmars

May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay

Uhm, I am not questioning the responses you received, I was questioning your goals, sir.

A quick jaunt through the answers and one finds useful info, but none of which meets all of your criteria.

I questioned, and still question, your stated objectives, and I am suggesting that they very likely cannot all be met.

And, as of this writing, you didn't thank any of them.

Last edited:

ImEVO

Feb 10, 2011
Peoria
All I can say is WOW...

+1..lol

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Uhm, I am not questioning the responses you received, I was questioning your goals, sir.

A quick jaunt through the answers and one finds useful info, but none of which meets all of your criteria.

I questioned, and still question, your stated objectives, and I am suggesting that they very likely cannot all be met.

You crack me up..LMFAO :) :)

Reactions: LMMT and micmars

nahunta321

Jun 22, 2011
To the guy that send me the answer I would like to thank you for helping me about the information that I can try thanks again you know who you are .

Reactions: LMMT and micmars

micmars

May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Looks like we have a failure to communicate... :confused:

Not at all, it takes two posts (one blank post plus one content post) to convey thanks when one has a busted thanks button, but is filled with intrigue.

I think it's the epitome of the proper Q&A thread.

[You know who you are®.]

Reactions: LMMT

DarkGrey

Mar 3, 2014
Akron
droidforums.net/forum/android-news/255802-free-wifi-tether-galaxy-note-3-using-native-tether-app-no-root-no-hacks.html

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

A free tether hack that doesn't require root?

So you're asking for something for free and risk free, which typically costs money when obtained from the carrier, but can be had for free but requires the investment of time and involves risk, or can be had for a low one-time fee and no risk (root-free tether as was already linked), all on behalf of a friend whom knows little about these phones, doesn't want to root, and whom doesn't wish to pay?

Dude, if you succeed in your quest, your friend owes you big time.

And if you do, please keep us apprised, inasmuch as I have quite the long list of requests for ya.

All I can say is WOW...
    Careful @micmars, to paraphrase Bugs Bunny, "He don't know you very well do he?"

To the guy that send me the answer I would like to thank you for helping me about the information that I can try thanks again you know who you are .

Looks like we have a failure to communicate... :confused: