[IF][REQUEST][ROM][4.4.2][KK]Custom Rom Android 4.4.2 S5830i with OTA

Search This thread

GG2SD

May 24, 2013
Hello to everyone in the section of this wonderful device, today wandering around on various forums i have seen many roma in KitKat style for the various device (even those much older than that) and i had an idea for cooperve, which is to create a custom rom in full KitKat 4.4.2 style (with easter eggs, boot animation, etc...) but unfortunately i had to give away the ace-i, as i took the note N7000.
For those wishing to help me in the development of this rom will be offered as a tester. Anyone interested can contact me quietly in PM or on the forum. GG2SD.

drumiec

Oct 25, 2010
+1 to Envy-X also we rather want to see stable and smooth CM9 than modded gingerbread / CM7 with kitkat UI...

Reactions: abhi.03

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
Hey!
There are some ROMs with KitKat theme but anyway. The tags on the title of this thread which should be moved on general, are misunderstood by first as it looks like you are requesting a 4.4.2 ROM and not a themed 2.3.6 as 4.4.2. Anyway good luck on your ROM.

Regards!
Teddy

Nachiket.Namjoshi

Aug 16, 2012
◄♪♫██ ♪♫►
Hello to everyone in the section of this wonderful device, today wandering around on various forums i have seen many roma in KitKat style for the various device (even those much older than that) and i had an idea for cooperve, which is to create a custom rom in full KitKat 4.4.2 style (with easter eggs, boot animation, etc...) but unfortunately i had to give away the ace-i, as i took the note N7000.
For those wishing to help me in the development of this rom will be offered as a tester. Anyone interested can contact me quietly in PM or on the forum. GG2SD.
Well, this should be in general section... :/ and There are many roms with KK theme... :/

Top Liked Posts