Problem with external bluetooth gps antenna

Search This thread

jose_k

Jan 9, 2014
Hello,
I have this problem since I had installed KK on my LG G2 D802.

When I try to connect my phone to my external bluetooth gps antenna with an app called "Bluetooth GPS", I receive this message:

hx4wzk.jpg

I have this problem with stock KK Rom 20D and also with KK Rom 20D with Dorinmax Kernel. I tried to install another ROM such as CloudyFlex or CloudyPro but the problem remains.

I tried also to install the KK version 20B but the problem is still here.

With JB I never had a problem such this one. Now with KK I think there is something broken but it is very strange because another user here on the thread about Dornimax Kernel reported his successfull experience with CloudyFlex and an external bluetooth gps antenna (he has LG G2 D802 like me ).

I try to connect my gps antenna to a Nexus 5 with Anroid 4.4.2 of a friend and everything is fine.

I really don't know what to do. I need this external gps bluetooth antenna for work because obviously the gps inside the phone is not accurate as an external gps antenna.

I think that the only solution is to sell this G2 D802 and buy another phone because I absolutely don't want to go back to JB. I paid a lot of money this phone and it is not possibile to have this type of problem !!!

What do you suggest ? Do you have any idea how to fix this problem ?

Thank you very much ! :)