[Q] Extended battery issues

Search This thread

belveder69

Nov 2, 2010
Adelaide
My other half's standard battery pretty well gave up so I bought her a Extended Battery With Battery Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 ( 3500mAH, 3.7V ) and it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all to what she was originally getting out of the standard battery

I was wondering if maybe just putting the battery in and using it like a standard battery isn't correct? Her phone is rooted and running Omega rom.

On the site where I ordered the battery from it says the battery should last up 70 hours but 24 seems to be the go

Any help appreciated

KSKHH

Dec 28, 2012
My other half's standard battery pretty well gave up so I bought her a Extended Battery With Battery Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 ( 3500mAH, 3.7V ) and it doesn't seem to have made any difference at all to what she was originally getting out of the standard battery

I was wondering if maybe just putting the battery in and using it like a standard battery isn't correct? Her phone is rooted and running Omega rom.

On the site where I ordered the battery from it says the battery should last up 70 hours but 24 seems to be the go

Any help appreciated

You must have bought a cheap battery. Most of the battery out there are cheap which does not seems to be good. If you really need a good extended battery then go for Zero Lemon.

Reactions: belveder69

K00li79

Dec 25, 2011
Buy her a oem extended battery.. It lasts a 3rd longer than stock,has nfc and isnt that much thicker. Plus its original samsung. ^^

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any help appreciated

You must have bought a cheap battery. Most of the battery out there are cheap which does not seems to be good. If you really need a good extended battery then go for Zero Lemon.