Options

Search This thread
May 9, 2014
I can't see the pictures. For more options go to "about phone" and press on "build number" several times until it says "you are a developer now"

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z1 mit Tapatalk

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Not at all? Damn :Z I liked that option.
Cuz the vibration sensitivity is to low on it :)

e; But you know what I am talking about right?

Yes, on Z1 there is no one section dedicated for all that. To modified this kind of settings you have to modified the system and you have to be rooted. Some apps do that and some Modules with Xposed Framework can help either. So is not impossible but it's annoying to search for a specific setting.

Reactions: maz.b

maz.b

Jan 7, 2014
Almelo
www.mazlum.co
Yes, on Z1 there is no one section dedicated for all that. To modified this kind of settings you have to modified the system and you have to be rooted. Some apps do that and some Modules with Xposed Framework can help either. So is not impossible but it's annoying to search for a specific setting.

Crap :(
But I have root + modded rom :> And also Xposed Framework installed ofc

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not at all? Damn :Z I liked that option.
    Cuz the vibration sensitivity is to low on it :)

e; But you know what I am talking about right?