Get custom SIGNATURE and AVATAR

Are the signatures cool?

• Total voters
Search This thread

abdo jouma

Sep 20, 2013
Bucharest-Romania
YO, harbir: http://s12.postimg.org/y134rwtgt/harbir.gif :p ;)
Kaisa laga? Thank if u like!
harbir.gif

it says
You may not upload animated images.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

wrong qoute
sorry

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Ok..... please make a siggy for FB group (my class group)

The pic must be at 800x250 .

Write this:
Selamat datang ke group 4 Sains 1!
(Translate: Welcome to the 4 science 1 group)

And please include this (logo, transparent background):
http://www.smktendong.edu.my/maklumatam/logo.png

Do something like landscape at city....
and the last thing is you put in your name at the bottom of sig because they will think I'm skilled in PS lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Recognized Noob

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Ok..... please make a siggy for FB group (my class group)

The pic must be at 800x250 .

Write this:
Selamat datang ke group 4 Sains 1!
(Translate: Welcome to the 4 science 1 group)

And please include this (logo, transparent background):
http://www.smktendong.edu.my/maklumatam/logo.png

Do something like landscape at city....
and the last thing is you put in your name at the bottom of sig because they will think I'm skilled in PS lol.
Here it is: http://s17.postimg.org/hxmwc50fj/selamat.jpg
Tell me how it is. Comment & Thank.

selamat.jpg

BartxGamer

Nov 15, 2012
Eden
Hey

Hello,
I want a cool signature :)
but i want only Thanks If I helped signature to add it :)
You know what i mean. Click Thanks button if I helped! something like this. But creative ;)
Thanks!

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
I wont be taking request for the rest of 2014. Maybe ocassionally though. You can PM me and I will c what i can do that is if I have time.
Sorry frnz, studies are top priority.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This just ain't right... Let me make a point of the situation: in this same section there are already the Design Factory, GFX Bandits Signature Hub and Phoenix Team threads. All these threads provide quality graphics and both Phoenix Team and GFX Bandits accept membership applications. You could have asked to join one of the teams or answer to requests in one of these threads (as you did before in the GFX Bandits thread). I understand that you want to get some "fame" and build yourself a name with this thread, but you could have just written in your signature something like "PM me for graphic artwork" (after all the signature is just a showcase for our talent) since this is not a new team and you do all requests by yourself. I'd just suggest you to ask a mod to close this thread and try to join one of the two teams.
    If you want to start getting some skill and making a name, this two threads are the right place to start. If you want any help you know how to PM me ;)
    P.S. Maybe this is not related, but is a request I make you @Recognized Noob : for God's sake, don't create another team. There are already two, and this fragmentation weakened both of them. The more teams there are and more people is confused and talent dispersed. I don't know what happened between the leader of Phoenix team and the one of GFX Bandits nor I even care about this. I'd have liked to work with some of the guys that work in the Phoenix team thread.
    So, long story short: join one of the teams and learn more.
    Want a custom signature or avatar for xda or other sites?
    Just post request here or message me.

Say what u want clearly and be patient.

PLZ tell what theme or picture u want toooooo!

EDIT: I wont be taking request for the rest of 2014. Maybe ocassionally though. You can PM me and I will c what i can do; that is if I have time.

Thank if u like.
    abhinav2hd.png
    @Recognized Noob , Can I get A new Signature Pic With this:
    Abhinav
    XDA-Developers
    in Similar Colour Combination of my current Signature. Or Any Design You think will suite my works.
    Hey, I made a siggy. I kind of did it freely and differently. Took 3 hrs. Hope it is nice.
    Thanx if u like and comment.
    http://s29.postimg.org/w1ls8847b/abhinav2hd.png
    Hey, zeuscluts post here if u want a sig only. And regarding the closing of this thread. It will only happen in ur dreams. U cant close this thread just becoz a similar thread exists. It can apply for u too. GFX can be closed becoz my thread exists. So plz mind ur own business.

I am not here to argue with you.
    Thing is that Moderator @eagleeyetom has already closed your one thread.
    I just warned you so that you dont get any warning or bans.
    &
    Regarding closing of Gfx Thread Mods see the time and date of thread created to Close.
    So I just gave you a friendly Suggestion further it's your account and name.

Thankyou
    Regards,
    Zeuscluts