Help me please ......

Search This thread

hearts king101

Nov 1, 2010
Jizan
Good morning everyone ✋
I need a help from you
I tried to install the latest official version of MIUI but failed so i tried to install an older version but stuck on installing....... so i rebooted my N5 to install a backup but now i can't access my sdcard ( error mounting) ?, i have an important things that i need to save, Any solution for not losing those things? ?? Because if i try to bring my N5 back to stock rom, i will lose everything. So please help me

Thanks in advance

abaaaabbbb63

Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Good morning everyone ✋
I need a help from you
I tried to install the latest official version of MIUI but failed so i tried to install an older version but stuck on installing....... so i rebooted my N5 to install a backup but now i can't access my sdcard ( error mounting) ��, i have an important things that i need to save, Any solution for not losing those things? ?? Because if i try to bring my N5 back to stock rom, i will lose everything. So please help me

Thanks in advance

You still have a custom recovery, right? Boot in it, and connect your phone to your PC. You need adb installed for this

Using adb push to copy a ROM on your sd-card from your pc, and install it normally
adb push <location to rom.zip> /data/media/0

or you could use adb sideload

adb sideload <rom location>

Last edited:
Reactions: hearts king101

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
To make adb work you need universal naked usb drivers.
If you have windows 8 or 8.1 turn off driver signature enforcememt.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 5-el

yak84

Dec 5, 2013

Not true! I'm using adb with windows 8.1 and USB drivers from the android SDK without any problems or workaround needed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hearts king101

Nov 1, 2010
Jizan
You still have a custom recovery, right? Boot in it, and connect your phone to your PC. You need adb installed for this

Using adb push to copy a ROM on your sd-card from your pc, and install it normally

That unfortunately did not work so i had to return to stock rom and everything was erased.

Thank you all for your kind help:highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good morning everyone ✋
    I need a help from you
    I tried to install the latest official version of MIUI but failed so i tried to install an older version but stuck on installing....... so i rebooted my N5 to install a backup but now i can't access my sdcard ( error mounting) ��, i have an important things that i need to save, Any solution for not losing those things? ?? Because if i try to bring my N5 back to stock rom, i will lose everything. So please help me

Thanks in advance

Not true! I'm using adb with windows 8.1 and USB drivers from the android SDK without any problems or workaround needed.

Then they eventualy updated the drivers. Thanks for the update!