[ROM][4.4.4][25 June] ** Prime ROM ** - IOS 7 Themed - By : Team HAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

iekansh

Oct 9, 2010
@hitman1376
You should just upload the screenshot on xda server or tapatalk, rather than the one you're using. Nice work BTW!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
News ...

Dear Friends ... I Have Some News For you ...
1- As Some Users Asked that Pix links Don't work , We Finally Uploaded All Our pix to XDA to get all pix ready to All Users ... if Had any problem , just tell me ... We're around :laugh:
2- As Our Team's Goal is to build ROMs which are more flexible to User Customizations , We Started to Work On Omni ROM ( Some days Age ) and finally We succeeded to Get the Theme working on Omni ROM , So Finally, We released Our Omni Based ROM in the Thread ...

Thanks For Being with Us Up to now
With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
screenshots doesn't work for me neither just few of them and whole OP is messed up with "links" and its hard to read on tapatalk app...but as i see/understand its themed with external apps not with changing images in system/framework-res apks

yes it is..so its a cm11 rom with many external apps like launcher and other ones to look like a iphone..although is a pretty good work,some annoying bugs..like i7 messenger, not working when writting messages, 2 calendar apps, ios7 lockscreen uses a massive battery (35% for me with default cpu settings in 8 hours sleep), many apps need updates and others in full chinese..

so overall is a iphone look but with lots of work needed in framework..i have MIUI 5 JB installed and with a theme i can have the same look but with normal battery usage and more performance..:good:

anyway thanks to OP for releasing this rom..all work is highly appreciated..but this rom is not for me.;)

ShaggyM

Jun 15, 2012
OnePlus 9R
yes it is..so its a cm11 rom with many external apps like launcher and other ones to look like a iphone..although is a pretty good work,some annoying bugs..like i7 messenger, not working when writting messages, 2 calendar apps, ios7 lockscreen uses a massive battery (35% for me with default cpu settings in 8 hours sleep), many apps need updates and others in full chinese..

so overall is a iphone look but with lots of work needed in framework..i have MIUI 5 JB installed and with a theme i can have the same look but with normal battery usage and more performance..:good:

anyway thanks to OP for releasing this rom..all work is highly appreciated..but this rom is not for me.;)

Hey frnd you please update some screen shots for us to see and the download link for the rom you are using and the theme link too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Thanks for the Report my Friend ...

Well Dear friend ... As We tried , Every Thing works Properly ... About IOS7 Messenger , We trid it on almost 10 phones with no problem also about calende app I should say that , it's not modified and is the CM's App ... about the lock screen , I should say that it works well ( I'll soon upload a battery log to the OP ) but as you said it has a bad battery life , I uploaded a newer launcher and would be glad if you report us about how it is ... Thanks in advance ... also a new kernel is under development for best battery life ... anyway Thanks for your report... Good Luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

I have to agree with smokerman here. Not an out of the box experience, needs some configuration. I experience lags and FC sometimes.
ROM should be more integrated like Dialer and SMS should be replaced the iPhone ones in system level. To get proper settings theme you can also include FS CM11 theme.

Battery is not good since all those additional apps like lock screen and launcher take up a lot of battery where they shouldnt.

Average initial release but I can see this ROM going to a more integrated piece of art :)

Thanks for hard work devs!

smokerman

Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
I have to agree with smokerman here. Not an out of the box experience, needs some configuration. I experience lags and FC sometimes.
ROM should be more integrated like Dialer and SMS should be replaced the iPhone ones in system level. To get proper settings theme you can also include FS CM11 theme.

Battery is not good since all those additional apps like lock screen and launcher take up a lot of battery where they shouldnt.

Average initial release but I can see this ROM going to a more integrated piece of art :)

the massive battery drain is related to those external apps..if you debloat the rom, it looks like cm11 rom..so i agree,must be implemented like techfusion+2..that is a really amazing job..anyway looking forward for new changes and new development in this rom.

screenies:

see last screenshot..i love that..incall background all transparent..nice.:)

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
the massive battery drain is related to those external apps..if you debloat the rom, it looks like cm11 rom..so i agree,must be implemented like techfusion+2..that is a really amazing job..anyway looking forward for new changes and new development in this rom.

screenies:

see last screenshot..i love that..incall background all transparent..nice.:)
So I'll Include this in next Releases ... Thanks for the idea ... but isn't that better to keep bot ? then if you don't like Iphone apps , you have a chance to use CM ... but any way I'll include your Idea in the next release

Dear Friend ... This ROM is Still v1 and has a long way to get to the place We want ... I recommend you to just wait for next releases ... Sorry for that our ROM didn't satisfy you friends ... Wish it satisfies you in next releases ...

smokerman

Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
So I'll Include this in next Releases ... Thanks for the idea ... but isn't that better to keep bot ? then if you don't like Iphone apps , you have a chance to use CM ... but any way I'll include your Idea in the next release

Dear Friend ... This ROM is Still v1 and has a long way to get to the place We want ... I recommend you to just wait for next releases ... Sorry for that our ROM didn't satisfy you friends ... Wish it satisfies you in next releases ...

Well what makes the rom is a OP signature..one thing to make it unique..if you see the rom i mentioned its amazing work on theming and framework..im not a themer..never was, all my roms have some unique features but many of them i worked with themers who helped me and did a great job..what i mean is this to be simplistic:

if you like xperia phone look you will love Techfusion+2 4.4.3 rom..that is a simply magnificent work although it has some little bugs..
if you like IOS style so this rom must be the one..Prime rom my team Ham brings you the real IOS style on your galaxy s2..:) (what a great slogan xD):D:D:D

nobody wants perfection on first releases..its a WIP allways for developers until EOL..so keep up and bring more of this great rom.(my daughter love it..she is a bit apple fan);)

Reactions: Dr AM

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
Looks nice, will report soon.

Is it also including iOS animations?
WOAHHAHAHAHHA !!!!
I have never seen so badly rom !!!
I can better call it a standard cyanogenmod 11 rom with a ****load of warez!
You haven´t do any work on this rom you haven´t themed anything it´s all just apps of other developers.
You haven´t even credited the Espier Developers Team .
You can clearly say that this is not your selfmade rom !
This is against many rules , this is at first not your selfmade rom and this contain a ****load of warez . ( paid apps downloadable free are not allowed in XDA )

@archer this guy is posting warez , when i boot the rom and open the espier launcher then i can access the paid app of espier launcher for free with no charge of fee´s .
And many apps has got usually licences where you have to pay for.
As you read my first sentences above your mention then you will read it !

Also mentioning to : @graffixnyc , @Jonny , @xHausx , @Towle , @malybru , @Faiz , @Whiskey103 , @ronnie498 , @ddrager , @Malkani

Reactions: Rene_ajax
WOAHHAHAHAHHA !!!!
I have never seen so badly rom !!!
I can better call it a standard cyanogenmod 11 rom with a ****load of warez!
You haven´t do any work on this rom you haven´t themed anything it´s all just apps of other developers.
You haven´t even credited the Espier Developers Team .
You can clearly say that this is not your selfmade rom !
This is against many rules , this is at first not your selfmade rom and this contain a ****load of warez . ( paid apps downloadable free are not allowed in XDA )

@archer this guy is posting warez , when i boot the rom and open the espier launcher then i can access the paid app of espier launcher for free with no charge of fee´s .
And many apps has got usually licences where you have to pay for.
As you read my first sentences above your mention then you will read it !

Also mentioning to : @graffixnyc , @Jonny , @xHausx , @Towle , @malybru , @Faiz , @Whiskey103 , @ronnie498 , @ddrager , @Malkani

And why are you quoting me exactly?

I didn't make this ROM...

Reactions: david2405

ronnie498

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 22, 2010
Mod Edit

Thread Closed @ OP Request

ronnie498
Forum Moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome to Prime ROM Thread
    This ROM is an IOS7 Themed ROM Based on latest Version Of CyannogenMod ROM​
    attachment.php

- This ROM is Based on The Latest CyannogenMod ROM release - CM11 (4.4.4)
    -The Build is Modified to get the most stability
    -Multi-Language
    -Very Fast , Clean & Stable​
    attachment.php

This ROM Uses CM's Latest Kernel ( The Most Stable )​
    attachment.php

-IOS7 Launcher
    -IOS7 Themed Dialer
    -IOS7 Themed Messages
    -IOS7 Lockscreen
    -IOS7 Compass
    -IOS7 Themed Notification
    -IOS7 Control Center
    -IOS7 Themed Calculator
    -IOS7 Ring Tone / Notification / Alarm - Sound Pack
    -IOS7 Wallpapers
    -IOS7 Themed Keyboard
    -IOS7 Themed Clock
    -IOS7 Browser
    -IOS7 Music
    -IOS7 Calendar
    -IOS7 Contacts
    -IOS Themed Memo
    -IOS7 Bootanimation
    -Awesome Beats
    -Viper4Android Mod
    -Great Battery Life
    -Great Stability​
    attachment.php

Everything​
    attachment.php

You Dear User Tell Us​
    attachment.php

- A Brain ( Oh really ? :laugh: )
    - A Galaxy S2
    - A Custom Recovery With KitKat Support ( I Recommend you to use this )​
    attachment.php

1- Down The ROM and Place it inside the Internal Storage
    2- Do a " Wipe Data Factory Reset "
    3- Do a " Wipe Cach Partition"
    4- Do a " Wipe Dalvik-cach " ( It's in this Address : Advanced > Wipe Dalvik-cach )
    5- Flash The ROM ( In Recovery Menu : "install zip from sdcard">"choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of Prime ROM )​
    attachment.php

Note : as we want this ROM to at first , be the most flexible to user customizations , and also the most stable , We haven't pushed Our theme to the ROM to let the users customize their ROM any way they like ( as customizing this ROM specially in IOS section is really easy )
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Current ROM is v1 and Still No change​

Mod Edit – Some content removed

attachment.php

- Hitman1376
    - Miko1379
    -My Dear Friend Pixelfreak who helped me prepare the OP
    -Robbie P
    -CyannogenMod Developer Team​
    attachment.php

This is the Place for the apps that can help the ROM get closer to IOS7 ... You can Ask us for Apps and let us Know what should we add to this section ( Or also next ROM versions )

attachment.php

This is the place for the Next Versions' Development Topics... As It's What you want , Were Waiting for your suggestions
    - Adding IOS Animations ( Thanks to @CounterC )
    - Using Omni As the Base For Best Battery Life ( Thanks @scorpion.hbs )
    - Some FCs ( Maybe Their Due to the 4.4.4 android but anyway needs to take a look at it Thanks @smokerman & @ CounterC)​
    looks interesting but all your screenshots are broken can you fix them so we can have a preview :)
    Great thanks my dear friend ... yes ... I'm sorry about the problem it will get solved in a minute ... the whole server went down !!!
    Looks promising, but I can't see any images in this thread. I don't know if it's just me, but I'd like to see how themed it is before flashing. Anyway thanks for interesting ROM for our devices!
    Great Thanks my Dear friend ... Your welcome ... the screenies are up in a minute ... sorry for the problem

edit : Dear Friends ... The server replacement is Done ... Sorry for the problem again
    Looks nice, will report soon.

Is it also including iOS animations?
    Thanks Dear Friend ... What IOS animations ? ... Do you mean Bootanimation ?