[Q] Safe Mode headache

Search This thread

Bonus Idolus

May 30, 2014
Cullompton
Hi all,

I have just started stripping down a few old and broken mobiles and fitted new screens to some and digitisers to others but have come across a problem with a Galaxy Ace, I have just replaced the digitiser on this which is working fine though when I powered th mobile on it came on in Safe Mode.

I have done a reset on it, and a Factory reset erasing everything, taken the battery out several times and left it with the battery out for an hour or so. I have also pressed the home button and Vol plus and minus with the power key simultaneously but still it persist's, I just can't get rid of this, have you any ideas please, other than chucking it in the bin.

Thanks in anticipation.

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hi all,

I have just started stripping down a few old and broken mobiles and fitted new screens to some and digitisers to others but have come across a problem with a Galaxy Ace, I have just replaced the digitiser on this which is working fine though when I powered th mobile on it came on in Safe Mode.

I have done a reset on it, and a Factory reset erasing everything, taken the battery out several times and left it with the battery out for an hour or so. I have also pressed the home button and Vol plus and minus with the power key simultaneously but still it persist's, I just can't get rid of this, have you any ideas please, other than chucking it in the bin.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, @ronbo76 has provided a really good thread on why your system goes to Safe Mode. You can go through that thread to troubleshoot your problem. Here's the link,

Safe mode in Android - what to do if you see that label on your screen?

Hope I Helped :)

Bonus Idolus

May 30, 2014
Cullompton

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Wrong section mates!!

First of all, read the forum rules in order to post your questions correctly...

There's a great Q&A Thread ;) please use it to ask for help, this the General Thread, we must all contribute to maintaining our forum in order. ;)

Next time, post it in the correct section, thank you for understanding it :)

Maybe you damaged the buttons when you've made the digitizer change, make sure the MENU button is in order and It doesn't stay pressed all the time when the system is booting...

Try to power off your phone and to pull out the battery, wait for one minute and the put it back in

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonus Idolus

Bonus Idolus

May 30, 2014
Cullompton
Wrong section mates!!

There's a great Q&A Thread ;) please use it to ask for help, this the General Thread, we must all contribute to maintaining our forum in order. ;)

Maybe you damaged the buttons when you've made the digitizer change, make sure the MENU button is in order and It doesn't stay pressed all the time when the system is booting...

Try to power off your phone and to pull out the battery, wait for one minute and the put it back in

Roger that, I thought I was in the correct location, obviously not, will check twice next time ;)

Tried re flashing with new standard ROM as suggested but didn't work, SAFE MODE still on, worth a try though. Will now strip it down again and check all connections and buttons as advised, will get back to you when success is achieved

Thanks again..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wrong section mates!!