[Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Choose ur favorite banner for OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Ned Stark

Nov 9, 2012
Oooiiii!!! ;)
Okay, it's a final icon set, the icons are dark... not easy... but I think I found a way to fulfill your wish.

attachment.php

Attached is a ZIP with the icons in 200px and 72px size. Also attached is a ZIP containing the files for the Icon Set-Builder, "Import from ZIP" and then "Load" the Paffinator settings under "Settings".

Wow that's awesome. Now I can use nearly all my favorite apps @ Jelly Bean color hue. There's just one app missing... would you please create a WhatsApp icon?

lightsout

May 19, 2010
1: remade the retroicons with some different icons, 72x72
2: nature icons 128x128
3: just the 4 colors of the cards 128x128

tell me what you think, i would like to make a matching iconset where everyone can choose his/her own colors in the psd but have no idea what i should do :D but i think 128x128 is the better size

I love the playing card icons!

Pfaffinator

Jul 10, 2011
Florida
I tried them on my phone and they don't quite work. Need more surface area for app logo. If you don't mind really small(ha ha) then they will be fine. To small for my aging eyes.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

NachoB

Mar 16, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro
Oddly enough, I don't even use custom icons (except for 7 personal ones I made for home screen shortcuts). I just like dabbling in graphics.

~ Sent from my LTEvoFourG on Viper4G ROM v2.0.2 using Tapatalk

vrooden

Jun 22, 2010
Oddly enough, I don't even use custom icons (except for 7 personal ones I made for home screen shortcuts). I just like dabbling in graphics.

~ Sent from my LTEvoFourG on Viper4G ROM v2.0.2 using Tapatalk

I join the club :D

A handful used, most sets I created for and with Icon Set-Builder were just made "because I can" and to show features of the tool *lol*

Reactions: Pfaffinator

cmajetic

Sep 6, 2011
Vienna

Top Liked Posts