[Q] Galaxy note 3 Please help

Search This thread

Mr2Mikey

Mar 15, 2014
my issue is very simple, I bought a galaxy note 3 today and I didn't like all the pages of useless hubs, I downloaded a program called titanium backup, it required routing but i felt voiding the warangy was worth freeing up my phone and making it more usefull... Anyway.. I opend titanium backup and I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list and deleted the first 5 useless sounding applications, I can't remember what they are called but if I had a screenshot of the list I could pick out exactly wich ones I deleted, my phone got glitchy and I was stuck inside apps, I couldn't exit to the main screen, I turned off my phone.

When i turned it back on i got this message "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working"

I turned off the phone again. Rebooted the phone. I got the message again "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working", I was able to get into the settings and do a soft reset, after the reset my phone is stuck on the Samsung logo and will not start up, can somone please help me out here

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
my issue is very simple, I bought a galaxy note 3 today and I didn't like all the pages of useless hubs, I downloaded a program called titanium backup, it required routing but i felt voiding the warangy was worth freeing up my phone and making it more usefull... Anyway.. I opend titanium backup and I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list and deleted the first 5 useless sounding applications, I can't remember what they are called but if I had a screenshot of the list I could pick out exactly wich ones I deleted, my phone got glitchy and I was stuck inside apps, I couldn't exit to the main screen, I turned off my phone.

When i turned it back on i got this message "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working"

I turned off the phone again. Rebooted the phone. I got the message again "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working", I was able to get into the settings and do a soft reset, after the reset my phone is stuck on the Samsung logo and will not start up, can somone please help me out here

I know your new, but try not to double post things man.. Look over in the other thread you posted in and i asked you a few ?'s:good:

Mr2Mikey

Mar 15, 2014
ya i did it unintentionally, i figured less people would be in the newbie section and i really need help i figures starting an actual thread and posting in an open thread would get more atention, wont happen again, should i delete this one?

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
ya i did it unintentionally, i figured less people would be in the newbie section and i really need help i figures starting an actual thread and posting in an open thread would get more atention, wont happen again, should i delete this one?

No, it's fine just choose which thread you want a response in.. I responded in the newbie thread so lets keep it there..:good:

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne

If you've created a nandroid backup, restore it now. Otherwise you will have to flash another ROM in the recovery mode.