[q] [help] tablet tweak on stock dxll1

Search This thread

Wickedfire.214

May 2, 2014
Guys, im applying tablet tweak on stock dxll1 baseband. I applied custock dxlf1 to deodex. Everything was working fine except the statusbar. I cant make it expand. Is there someone who could help me add tablet tweak support on my statusbar? thanks!

Edit:

Please do help me. :) this is what im on
*Baseband:dxll1
*Rom:Custock dxlf1
*Framework already has tablet tweak

Problem:
*I cant make it expand when its at the bottom.
*Cant add soft buttons

If someone could provide me a plain systemui that supports tablet tweak, please do give me it here or at fb. :) thanks!

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
guide for fully expanded status bar although I dont think thats what you mean
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2359344

do you mean you cant pull down the status bar?

maybe an mistake in tracking or status_bar_expanded

if you want the toggles at the bottom why not just use cm7? there is an open there to set status bar icons to the bottom

Last edited:

Wickedfire.214

May 2, 2014
guide for fully expanded status bar although I dont think thats what you mean
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2359344

do you mean you cant pull down the status bar?

maybe an mistake in tracking or status_bar_expanded

if you want the toggles at the bottom why not just use cm7? there is an open there to set status bar icons to the bottom

what i mean sir is i cant open my statusbar when bottom statusbar was activated. and i cant add soft keys on it

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
what i mean sir is i cant open my statusbar when bottom statusbar was activated. and i cant add soft keys on it

its either a layout problem in xml files or smali problem

either way without logcat if it force closes or something happens when you do something or screenshots and access to to files theres no way to know what is wrong - plus if you didnt do the mod it will be very hard to know to where to start

You can always just use cm7 as it has this mod anyway

Wickedfire.214

May 2, 2014
its either a layout problem in xml files or smali problem

either way without logcat if it force closes or something happens when you do something or screenshots and access to to files theres no way to know what is wrong - plus if you didnt do the mod it will be very hard to know to where to start

You can always just use cm7 as it has this mod anyway

ill take logcat tommorow. :) please guide me again tommorow. its sleep time in my country

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

looks like a smali error

Code:
06-01 07:47:05.265  2934  2934 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarView.onInterceptTouchEvent

06-01 07:47:05.265  2934  2934 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CmStatusBarView.onInterceptTouchEvent(CmStatusBarView.java:308)

Unless you did the mod and can understand smali it will be hard to fix it - unfortunatly I dont understand smali as im not a programmer but thats where the error is

Wickedfire.214

May 2, 2014
looks like a smali error

Code:
06-01 07:47:05.265  2934  2934 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarView.onInterceptTouchEvent

06-01 07:47:05.265  2934  2934 E AndroidRuntime: 	at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CmStatusBarView.onInterceptTouchEvent(CmStatusBarView.java:308)

Unless you did the mod and can understand smali it will be hard to fix it - unfortunatly I dont understand smali as im not a programmer but thats where the error is

i fixed it now sir. :) my problem is when i activated bottom statusbar on tablet tweak settings, i wont be able to expand it to see the expanded view. any fix? im on stockrom

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
i fixed it now sir. :) my problem is when i activated bottom statusbar on tablet tweak settings, i wont be able to expand it to see the expanded view. any fix? im on stockrom

not unless you correct the smali errors that are to do with it

like I said if you want that option would be much easier to use cm7 as it has this option

Wickedfire.214

May 2, 2014
here is the prob

Attachments

• UI.png
    UI.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 12

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I decompiled two systemUI. The One is CM Based and i grabbed the smalis and compared to get it working on stock rom. The soft keys were working but i cant go to the expanded view if statusbar.

cm smali from StatusBarView.smali

Code:
.method public onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z
    .locals 1
    .parameter "event"

.prologue
    .line 172
    const/4 v0, 0x0

invoke-virtual {p0, p1, v0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarView;->onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;Z)Z

move-result v0

return v0
.end method

.method public onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;Z)Z
    .locals 1
    .parameter "event"
    .parameter "skipService"

.prologue
    .line 163
    if-eqz p2, :cond_0

.line 164
    invoke-super {p0, p1}, Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;->onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z

move-result v0

.line 166
    :goto_0
    return v0

:cond_0
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarView;->mService:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;

invoke-virtual {v0, p1}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;->interceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z

move-result v0

if-eqz v0, :cond_1

const/4 v0, 0x1

goto :goto_0

:cond_1
    invoke-super {p0, p1}, Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;->onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z

move-result v0

.end method

stock smali from StatusBarView.smali

Code:
.method public onInterceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z
    .locals 1
    .parameter "event"

.prologue
    .line 149
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarView;->mService:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;

invoke-virtual {v0, p1}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;->interceptTouchEvent(Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z

move-result v0

if-eqz v0, :cond_0

const/4 v0, 0x1

:goto_0
    return v0

:cond_0

move-result v0

.end method

Like I said this is the area that was giving the error in your logcat in StatusBarView.smali
I dont understand smali so I cant help you but thats what needs fixing