[Q] Brick or Not ?

Search This thread

FabrisTheBest

Dec 28, 2013
Recently I flash the cm10.1 rom all was good but when I wanted retourned to stock rom using nandroid backup it say data cant recored or a thing like that. I try it twice time no success and I decided to flash RUU I begin and the Ruu stop on send rom to device for about 1 hour. My device shut down because the battery and the Ruu isn't comlete. Yesterday, when I plugged it it show the hboot now when i plug it nothing no let no vibration nothing only when I try connect it on computer i can hear the sound when you connect a usb on a computer. I try the unbricking project no success on fedora. Help me please.

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
Recently I flash the cm10.1 rom all was good but when I wanted retourned to stock rom using nandroid backup it say data cant recored or a thing like that. I try it twice time no success and I decided to flash RUU I begin and the Ruu stop on send rom to device for about 1 hour. My device shut down because the battery and the Ruu isn't comlete. Yesterday, when I plugged it it show the hboot now when i plug it nothing no let no vibration nothing only when I try connect it on computer i can hear the sound when you connect a usb on a computer. I try the unbricking project no success on fedora. Help me please.

Uh oh...

Uhh... Does your device take a charge?

Do you have access to another battery if not?

If the computer recognizes that something is plugged in... What does the computer think it is?

Does fastboot find a device?

And any other info that could be relevant... No matter how insignificant

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk

FabrisTheBest

Dec 28, 2013
Uh oh...

If the computer recognizes that something is plugged in... What does the computer think it is?

And any other info that could be relevant... No matter how insignificant

No

No

Qualcomm msm and qhusb-

No

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
No

No

Qualcomm msm and qhusb-

No

Uhhh... AFAIK if the unbricking project didn't work... Its JTAG or dead...

I would give the unbricking project another go...

FabrisTheBest

Dec 28, 2013
Uhhh... AFAIK if the unbricking project didn't work... Its JTAG or dead...

I would give the unbricking project another go...

my computer detect a device when I try the unbrick method even if my device is Unplugged I think is a baterry problem I will charge it using another mothod and try again. After the Ruu I had access to the bootloader but not recovery so The device is maybe noty died but is a possibility

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
my computer detect a device when I try the unbrick method even if my device is Unplugged I think is a baterry problem I will charge it using another mothod and try again. After the Ruu I had access to the bootloader but not recovery so The device is maybe noty died but is a possibility

If you can get to the bootloader I would try the ruu again... Or try flashing a new recovery and flashing a new ROM...

FabrisTheBest

Dec 28, 2013
If you can get to the bootloader I would try the ruu again... Or try flashing a new recovery and flashing a new ROM...

yes I try but I think he's dead. I don't know if the unbricking project work with live usb, doesn't it ? I use USB for linux because i don't have Cd if he doesn't work I will Install linux on my computer and try again and pray to work.

FabrisTheBest

Dec 28, 2013

Thx for your help . The unbricking project work. I did a mistake when i flashed the hboot my version is 1.85gb but i choosed the 1.85ics one now my phone boot with CM 10.2. I will never flash ruu because he is the problem now my problem is the internal storage can't mount when I try mount ii with the CMW recovery he said to me /emmc can't mount. Do you have a salution for this problem ? And now wifi hotspot work :):):):):)

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
Thx for your help . The unbricking project work. I did a mistake when i flashed the hboot my version is 1.85gb but i choosed the 1.85ics one now my phone boot with CM 10.2. I will never flash ruu because he is the problem now my problem is the internal storage can't mount when I try mount ii with the CMW recovery he said to me /emmc can't mount. Do you have a salution for this problem ? And now wifi hotspot work :):):):):)

Uhh... Ditch CWM for TWRP...

Then there's tons of threads that people have started... That I have answered how to do this...

Reactions: FabrisTheBest

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Uhh... Ditch CWM for TWRP...

Then there's tons of threads that people have started... That I have answered how to do this...