Custom Lock Screen

Search This thread

theErock

Oct 12, 2013
Covina
Any app or mod that I can use to create a more appealing looking lock screen?

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder

vanwho

Nov 28, 2013
Any app or mod that I can use to create a more appealing looking lock screen?

Sent from XT912

Have you tried Widget Locker? If you don't like it as an app, one of the KitKat ROMs such as AxxionKat v1.0.0, or LS 3-11, build have great features and lockscreen customization.

theErock

Oct 12, 2013
Covina
Have you tried Widget Locker? If you don't like it as an app, one of the KitKat ROMs such as AxxionKat v1.0.0, or LS 3-11, build have great features and lockscreen customization.

I will check out widget locker unfortunately I have no room for another ROM :( though I was considering wiping my stock ROM and flashing a custom one on it but I fear that there can be some terrible consequences of I do that.

Sent from XT912

vanwho

Nov 28, 2013
I will check out widget locker unfortunately I have no room for another ROM :( though I was considering wiping my stock ROM and flashing a custom one on it but I fear that there can be some terrible consequences of I do that.

Sent from XT912

You can always create a backup and save it, then use the current slot. If you don't like it, install the backup and you are back like you like.

theErock

Oct 12, 2013
Covina
You can always create a backup and save it, then use the current slot. If you don't like it, install the backup and you are back like you like.

You can back up stock ROM on safestrap recovery. Would replacing mess up my recovery since safestrap was installed on my stock?

Sent from XT912

vanwho

Nov 28, 2013
You can back up stock ROM on safestrap recovery. Would replacing mess up my recovery since safestrap was installed on my stock?

Sent from XT912

I don't think so. I have never done it though. Check in the cm11 thread, I think someone in there gave details on that exact process a while back.

theErock

Oct 12, 2013
Covina
I don't think so. I have never done it though. Check in the cm11 thread, I think someone in there gave details on that exact process a while back.

Thanks you I will have to check out that thread I did make a post for help on doing a replacememt on my stock ROM but the answers were too ambiguous.

Sent from XT912

theErock

Oct 12, 2013
Covina
Try xblast tools then , it's baked in there, it worked there for me

Tapped from another Dimension

Cool cool, so I downloaded xblast, select module reboot, went to xlocky selected a few options for my lock screen and still no change in my lock screen.

Sent from XT912