[SDK] Free translation tool supporting combined machine and crowd translation

Search This thread

gyuri bp

Feb 28, 2014
Budapest
Hello developers, there is a new way of localizing your android app and it's free. Just build Nativer SDK into your app and it is ready to be translated by any android user - with the help of Nativer app on their phone. Translators’ work is supported by pre translated strings via Bing.
Nativer SDK is now in beta phase, beta tester developers will be awarded by translations made by paid translators – so you don’t have to wait for users to translate your app.

The SDK is available on Github

To make integration easier we prepared a plugin for Android studio 1.0 / IntelliJ users. It's also on Github.

Last edited:

gyuri bp

Feb 28, 2014
Budapest
Translate an app with another app: Nativer new version is available

Nativer mobile app is designed exactly for localizing Android apps. It’s a full translation environment running as an Android app. If an (other) Android app is equipped with Nativer SDK built in, any user can translate the app.
Translators can immediately check the translation as they can switch between the translation screen of Nativer app and the target app.On screenshots 1 and 4 you can see an app before and after translation, on screenshot 2 and 3 thge translation with Nativer app.

For developers: if your Android app internationalization was done the Android way, you can make your app translatable easily, you only have to build the Nativer SDK into your app. Through the SDK, Nativer app provides an interface for translators to edit the language resource strings.
• in context translation
• supports any language as long as Android supports character set
For users: with Nativer app you can request translations for apps installed on your phone.

Attachments

• screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 62
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 54
  • screen7.png
    screen7.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 52
  • screen9.jpg
    screen9.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 45

gyuri bp

Feb 28, 2014
Budapest
There is no such a application available on play store, if possible plz give link & kindly tell me how to build sdk in app. Thanx

Sorry I'm a new guy here, cannot put links in comments. SDK is available on http://developer.nativer.com. SDK is in beta, you might have difficulties (of course not intentionally), in this case pls give feedback.
Nativer app was not published only for several countries, sorry for it, now I published it for all countries, you should find it within 1-2 hours.
Rgrds

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
I'm confused how to use these services. I don't know what is sdk & how to build it. Even registered on developer.nativer.com. I think its not easy steps to translate app

gyuri bp

Feb 28, 2014
Budapest
mrjoy I've rechecked the website, you are right it's really difficult to cut through :(, we'll update the website to be more understandable. I'll return with reasults early next week.

mrjoy, we have modified the website to make it easier but there are limitations in the website template we use, so if you think we can communicate directly to help you go through.