[Q] Memory Problem in Data

Search This thread
Jul 28, 2014
Hi, My Phone is Atrix 2 (MB865), i have internal memory of 4-5 GB. Now i boot the phone with BMM with has maximum of 2GB data in option but in System2 internel memory it Shows only 1.2Gb internel memory, i would like to all other Remaining Space(4GB) in my Phone as System memory, please assist me.

Super_Commando

Mar 19, 2012
Use system 1 if u want that big data partition. Other system don't allow such big partition.

Sent from my MI 3W using xda premium

shubham1120

Nov 27, 2012
Nagpur
i have my Default in my System1, is their any other tool for doing the Action in as i specified earlier in other system(Except System1)

Nope there isn't any way to increase partition greater than 2.0 gb for other systems. Why don't you use system 1 itself with your favourite rom? Use others for testing. It's totally safe to do so. Just use banks minimal gapps:good:

Jul 28, 2014
Atrix2 ROM

Nope there isn't any way to increase partition greater than 2.0 gb for other systems. Why don't you use system 1 itself with your favourite rom? Use others for testing. It's totally safe to do so. Just use banks minimal gapps:good:

Hi, bro.
Since u r using the Atrix for 2 Year and a Senior member of XDA Developers.
i have question/ need suggestion. .
i would like to use the Latest android ROM, but i face errors like "unable to format cdt.bin" " Signature verfication failed" "unable to format System.img" and So on.
Question.
1. why the CDT.bin error occurs. does in due to down grading of Version only or some other reason.(if it so how to Overcome)
2. i facing error in all 4.4.x versions on the call ("untill call ends touch not working unable to use Dial pad in customer cares"), any Solutionn like custom code. or any!
3. ur Suggestion for Latest rom for ATrix 2 which work perfect in all aspects.

Sorry, for this much question, if i get the answer i will happy.
Thanks.

Last edited:

shubham1120

Nov 27, 2012
Nagpur
Hi, bro.
Since u r using the Atrix for 2 Year and a Senior member of XDA Developers.
i have question/ need suggestion. .
i would like to use the Latest android ROM, but i face errors like "unable to format cdt.bin" " Signature verfication failed" "unable to format System.img" and So on.
Question.
1. why the CDT.bin error occurs. does in due to down grading of Version only or some other reason.(if it so how to Overcome)
2. i facing error in all 4.4.x versions on the call ("untill call ends touch not working unable to use Dial pad in customer cares"), any Solutionn like custom code. or any!
3. ur Suggestion for Latest rom for ATrix 2 which work perfect in all aspects.

Sorry, for this much question, if i get the answer i will happy.
Thanks.

I didn't understand your first question! Please give more details and steps that you followed.

As for a Stable rom, try this

I did not face any bugs with this till now.:victory:

Jul 28, 2014
Atrix 2 ROM errors

I didn't understand your first question! Please give more details and steps that you followed.

i tried to install
via
1. using Moto default software updater using device from memory card, but it say Digital Signature verification Failure.
2. i tried Rom with RSD Lite. it said Flashing failed, cdt.bin unable to flash.
3. i tried using command prompt, it said unable to flash cdt.bin, sytem.img, data.img and so on.
:)

shubham1120

Nov 27, 2012
Nagpur
i tried to install
via
1. using Moto default software updater using device from memory card, but it say Digital Signature verification Failure.
2. i tried Rom with RSD Lite. it said Flashing failed, cdt.bin unable to flash.
3. i tried using command prompt, it said unable to flash cdt.bin, sytem.img, data.img and so on.
:)
I understand that you might have done this, but did you try re-downloading the stock firmware? Is your model international or carrier specific? Which region?
Also, when you mention you tried "ROM" with RSD you mean the stock firmware/the jellybean leak right?
Do you have BMM installed?

Jul 28, 2014
I understand that you might have done this, but did you try re-downloading the stock firmware? Is your model international or carrier specific? Which region?
Also, when you mention you tried "ROM" with RSD you mean the stock firmware/the jellybean leak right?
Do you have BMM installed?

Sorry, i am out for a While.
My Atrix is USA AT&T unlocked to use internationally.
i used RSD lite but BMM is a .apk file used for multiple ROM or ROM after intial booting using RSD right?.