[Q] Notification area

Search This thread

sam0056

Jun 24, 2010
Hello just a quick question i wonder iff it is possible to disable the little clock in the notification area as i use her and clock widget so i dont think it is necassary to have that clock also i have been googling around but i cannot find an answer to this.

snakehult

Jun 8, 2010
Ali ba´s Azure ROM with cyanogenmod has this feature.
Cant remember if stock has it.
Depending on your ROM

LecterMe

Nov 24, 2009
Hello just a quick question i wonder iff it is possible to disable the little clock in the notification area as i use her and clock widget so i dont think it is necassary to have that clock also i have been googling around but i cannot find an answer to this.

The version of spareparts I use, has the option to disable the clock.

sam0056

Jun 24, 2010
Ok i dloaded spare parts but i cannot find an option to disable the notification clock? whiich version do i need to get thanks.

oneyard

May 19, 2010
Eskay
I think the sparepart version that can be dloaded in this forum have the ability to disable the clock.. though i cant remember which thread.. (maybe its in G1/Nexus1 thread..) just search around..

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App

sam0056

Jun 24, 2010
Ok I have looked everywhere for this version of sparts and i cant seem to find anything and all the googling I have done has returned the same results.I really don't think it is possible to remove notification clock

Last edited: