All New Nokia Apps working on unlocked device

Search This thread

sutt359

Oct 23, 2006
In WP Land
Hi Guys

I have been working away trying to get Nokia apps working on My HTC Titan.

Here is what i have working.

Nokia Drive 2.0
Nokia Maps 1.3
Nokia Transport 1.3
Nokia Creative Studio 1.0

Working on
Nokia Music 2.0

Please pm me if you would like any of these.... Dont forget to add thanks.

Oh Also please dont pm me asking how do i install the apps, If you dont know then please read the forums.

Ps... If its ok with admin i will put the xap files on the post.

Last edited:

awrnsmn

Mar 11, 2010
Kansas City area
Nokia drive works flawlessly....thank you! I will add to your "thanks" count as soon as I get back on my computer!

Sent from my Radar 4G using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

JonnieLasVegas

Jun 16, 2010
Las Vegas
For the OEM marketplaces; Install the xap files then go to marketplace. If it hasn't changed restart your phone and check marketplace again. Should have whichever OEM you installed in marketplace. When done delete the OEM from your apps list, wait for it to revert, or install another. Worked good on both of my dev unlocked Radars.

Sent from my Kick Ass Lil Radar using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

hardaysknight

Apr 9, 2010
Sylacauga, AL
I've done that. It told me that Nokia Drive wouldn't work on my phone. All the other Nokia apps worked fine though, but the only app I care about is Nokia Drive.

shahulvm

Nov 14, 2010
Hi,

can someone pls upload the nokia xap files to mediafire so that all can download. Am interested in Nokia Maps 1.3 & Nokia Transport 1.3

Thanks much...

JonnieLasVegas

Jun 16, 2010
Las Vegas
@harddaysknight - yeah I had that happen with a couple of apps too when I dl'd them. Not sure if the side load versions will work, but worth a try.

tonie972

Nov 13, 2009
For the OEM marketplaces; Install the xap files then go to marketplace. If it hasn't changed restart your phone and check marketplace again. Should have whichever OEM you installed in marketplace. When done delete the OEM from your apps list, wait for it to revert, or install another. Worked good on both of my dev unlocked Radars.

Sorry, new to WP and just got my Radar. What do you mean OEM MP and how do I get there?

JonnieLasVegas

Jun 16, 2010
Las Vegas
OEM marketplaces are just the subsections for HTC, Nokia etc. in the WP marketplace. It's only needed if you are installing the xap files from the thread I linked. If you do use those xaps, it would replace the HTC section of marketplace with whichever OEM you'd installed so you could browse & download from those OEM's apps.

famished

Apr 27, 2010
OEM marketplaces are just the subsections for HTC, Nokia etc. in the WP marketplace. It's only needed if you are installing the xap files from the thread I linked. If you do use those xaps, it would replace the HTC section of marketplace with whichever OEM you'd installed so you could browse & download from those OEM's apps.

I just got an HTC Radar from the Challenge and haven't used a Windows Phone since I flashed my HTC Typhoon to 6.5. Are CAB files no longer the way to install apps to Windows Phones? So to add any of these Nokia apps we'd have to install the Nokia MP? I'll go search the general WP7 section for this, but if that's the wrong place to read up on things, could someone please let me know? I just want to add Nokia Maps . Thanks!

manyee

Jul 4, 2011
Hi Guys

Nokia Drive 2.0
Nokia Maps 1.3
Nokia Transport 1.3

Working on
Nokia Music 2.0

Hi sutt359, I pm you few days ago.
I don't know if you're still doing this or not.
If not, can anybody help me and show how to put this Nokia apps to HTC Radar?
Thank you.

vaibhavdoshi

Nov 3, 2008
mumbai
Hi Guys

Nokia Drive 2.0
Nokia Maps 1.3
Nokia Transport 1.3

Working on
Nokia Music 2.0

it might sound a bit wierd but how do unlock the phone for installing these xpa files?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

Nokia Drive 2.0
    Nokia Maps 1.3
    Nokia Transport 1.3

Working on
    Nokia Music 2.0

Oh Also please dont pm me asking how do i install the apps, If you dont know then please read the forums.

This Phone is very easy to break, just type in gooogle "WindowBreak" and you'll find full topic with instructions on xda

PS. Any progress with Nokia Music?

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought you couldn't windowbreak a 2nd gen Mango HTC Radar? did I miss something from the Windowbreak thread?