Andro-ID V3.3-RC3

Search This thread
Sep 18, 2011
Mumbai
General discussion and reviews of users running on Andro-ID V3.3-RC3. I just tried it, but switched back to original MI 410 GB rom as the phone app on this rom sucks and GPU posts lower FPS. This also causes games such as GTA III to crash unexpectedly. TJ_Style must switch back to the original dialer and incase if he wishes to change, I suggest use a dailer/phone app which has a different all receiving screen. I really face a problem receiving calls with sweaty fingers. Guys please post your reviews here. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kallan_suz

Sep 18, 2011
Hi i tried to install the rc3 7z file via SUT 1.8.2 but it doesn't seem to recognise the 7z file that's available for download.. it keeps asking for an nb0 / xml file selection . do i need to change the extension or something before flashing ?

i just had a corrupted download the redownloaded 7z was extracting fine.

Last edited:

yashwantsingh

Sep 1, 2011
New Delhi
older backup did not work with this rom's recovery

guy's today i nearly braked by phone. :eek:
after trying this rom, when i try to flash backup made by napstar recovery then after installation when i try to reboot the phone, i m stucked at andro-id logo.:confused:
then i take battery out and boot into recovery again, then i try to update to napstar recovery. i flash the zip file and reboot the recovery. then i am also not able boot into recovery too.:eek:
then i flash stock 2.3 rom through SUT LR v1.8.2 and boot into download mode again replaced stock recovery.img with napstar's one in image folder. after that i booted into recovery and flashed my backup:cool:
thank's god my phone is safe now and running edowar great cm7.2:D

Sep 18, 2011
Mumbai
Hi Kallan_suz, you need to extract the .7z file using winrar. There is a file with an extension .nb0 in it. This is the file sut lr is asking for. If U need any more help post here. Its very easy yo flash though. Connect the fone and U are good to go.

Mithil

niranjannj1@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2012
Mumbai
Sharp Rom Vs Andro-ID V3.3-RC3

:confused:
Can anyone let me know pros and cons of these 2 two roms? Coz i am very much confused selecting one. I am using Sharp Rom for my MI410 but i didn't find anything special in this rom.

SO awating your reply eagerly.

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
:confused:
Can anyone let me know pros and cons of these 2 two roms? Coz i am very much confused selecting one. I am using Sharp Rom for my MI410 but i didn't find anything special in this rom.

SO awating your reply eagerly.
hi
i have used both the roms and both seem to be more or less the same
its just that i feel that the battery is better on the sharp rom :)

orangez1988

Jan 12, 2012
Hi, having problem when reflash cm7 rom from andro-id rc3 via cwm recovery.

After install Andro-id RC3 rom via SUT LR, i decided went back to edowar cm7, then i flash the cm7 thru cwm recovery (fullwipe & install zip)

I end up stuck at the "ANDRO-ID" logo during reboot, now I flash back to andro-id rc3 via SUT again.

May I know how to flash CM7 rom from Andro-id? need help =(

Sep 18, 2011
Mumbai
Hi, having problem when reflash cm7 rom from andro-id rc3 via cwm recovery.

After install Andro-id RC3 rom via SUT LR, i decided went back to edowar cm7, then i flash the cm7 thru cwm recovery (fullwipe & install zip)

I end up stuck at the "ANDRO-ID" logo during reboot, now I flash back to andro-id rc3 via SUT again.

May I know how to flash CM7 rom from Andro-id? need help =(
Ok, here's what U need to do. Flash back to the stock SPICE GB rom, because Sharp and RC3 use different kernel. Then flash back to CM 7.2.

Hope this helps.

leoaeries

Feb 7, 2010
Doha
Guide to Install Rom using Sut LR

Hello friends,
This video will let you know how to install ROM using
SUT LR 1.8.2 well check out thje video how to install
for those ho do not know or have any problem installing...

in this i install Andro-id RC3

Thankz TJ. your the man.
as said by you. all the RC3 download should be counted...
hope you wil come out with ICS soon.. we know your on the road map to ICS.
hope to see soon.

This video will show you how to install the Andro-id Rc3

inforall.webs.com/spicemi410.htm

please download the software from the below link...
you will need SUT LR software to install the RC3

mediafire.com/download.php?di3xii1yy3ii4c3

sahilkumar

Jan 30, 2012
hi i noticed few thing in this fw the camera refused to work by giving cannot connect error then after somehow it worked the sound production in hp is not that great earlier was using csl gingerbread rom the sound production was awesome plz contribute is it me or is it the rom whose facing such problem

jingtying

Apr 11, 2012
Johor Bahru
Having wifi connection problem with this rom

I have tested this rom for a few days.

Everything is ok, but the only problem I have is the wifi connection.

It can't connect to my office new TP-Link TL-WA801ND. :(

But it works with my old BelkinG. :confused:

Anyone can help me?? Thanks!! :D

Arya_3RDNumber

Feb 26, 2012
LG V20
Althought I'm running on CM7 now
But I was use this ROM for 6weeks
This ROM has good performance n very stable
But 2 things which annoying me,,so annoying

1.Headset Volume too loud,,maybe kernel build problem,,I use headset volume control to minimize problem
2.If RAM usage too heavy,,it cause auto reboot(not sudden reboot)so you must using AKM/AMM or for best experience,use V6Supercharger script

Thats I feel of this ROM

Hey guys,,is anyone have Bravia engine tweak for this device?

Edit : ah i forgot 1thing,,bad camera start if you have low RAM,,it caused black screen n FC,,try again if you experience that,also bad video result,resulting .3gp

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
I just installed this ROM last night. I don't find any significant difference between this and sharp ROM, with some added features. Everything works ok including FM radio. I did not test the hdmi feature.

Guys can someone tell me what is the difference between a stock ROM like Sharp and this Andro-ID V3.3-RC3, I find this very similar to rooted sharp ROM with some differences like, lock screen and bloatware removed. I am sure there must be some advantages and better features that I might be not aware of. Guys please enlighten me about the better features that I can use. I am on this ROM right now.

Thanks in advance...

Sent from my FIH-FB0 on Andro-ID V3.3-RC3 using XDA

Last edited:

Indiarocks

Nov 9, 2011
Kolkata
Hi,
I have just installed this ROM. Everything seems to be working fine except GPS. The GPS is not locking. I tried rebooting several times. Whenever I tried to turn GPS on, it's just blinking but not locking. I tried for more than 15 minutes. Any fix for this?

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guide to Install Rom using Sut LR

Hello friends,
    This video will let you know how to install ROM using
    SUT LR 1.8.2 well check out thje video how to install
    for those ho do not know or have any problem installing...

in this i install Andro-id RC3

Thankz TJ. your the man.
    as said by you. all the RC3 download should be counted...
    hope you wil come out with ICS soon.. we know your on the road map to ICS.
    hope to see soon.

This video will show you how to install the Andro-id Rc3

inforall.webs.com/spicemi410.htm

please download the software from the below link...
    you will need SUT LR software to install the RC3

mediafire.com/download.php?di3xii1yy3ii4c3
    Install faster fix and choose a server for your country then try gps test app for locking

Sent from my MacLite-FB0 using XDA