Installing android on HTC Mozart

Search This thread

Cruncher99

Aug 1, 2012
Hey guys,

i have a little question could i install android on my phone?
I hope someone can help me, thanks.

Localhorst86

Jul 5, 2011
Germany
No, there is currently no way of installing android on any WP7 device (there is however a way to install android and wp7 on an htc 2hd which is a native wm6.5 phone)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

elhattak7

Apr 8, 2012
is this true

Upgrade/Update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 - Android App Development
Now let’s see how to update HTC 7 Mozart to Android 2.3.3 :

1. Install the ROM Manager on your HTC 7 Mozart. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.

2. Connect your HTC 7 Mozart to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.

3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.

4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.3.3 on your HTC 7 Mozart. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC 7 Mozart device and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.3.3

Bobage

Sep 3, 2010
Bolton

1. Install the ROM Manager on your HTC 7 Mozart. Get it from Android Marketplace Location, then install the clockwork mod recovery.

2. Connect your HTC 7 Mozart to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.

3. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.

4. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”HTC 7 Mozart_2.3.3.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 2.3.3 on your HTC 7 Mozart. As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your HTC 7 Mozart device and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 2.3.3

Do you have screenshots or can anyone confirm?

Reactions: _khianat_

Luapina

Mar 18, 2012
It's Fake

This Tutorial is a fake! How do you want to install a application from the Android Store to your WP7?

I also found the source of this post, but lost it... On that Website you can see that this is a fake for sure...
I am waiting for this as well, but beleave me guys there is curruntly no way!:crying:

Edit:
Found the source:
FAKE!
htt p:// ww w.upgrade-update-android.info/2011/05/upgradeupdate-htc-7-mozart-to-android_9260.html
FAKE!

Last edited:

|L_Santo

May 16, 2010
Canosa
This Tutorial is a fake! How do you want to install a application from the Android Store to your WP7?

I also found the source of this post, but lost it... On that Website you can see that this is a fake for sure...
I am waiting for this as well, but beleave me guys there is curruntly no way!:crying:

Edit:
Found the source:
FAKE!
htt p:// ww w.upgrade-update-android.info/2011/05/upgradeupdate-htc-7-mozart-to-android_9260.html
FAKE!

Enormous fake Notice !

SPIDER-7

Sep 20, 2012
+
why we need android on our powerful :cool: wp7 phones (in future wp8) ?????? :angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you have screenshots or can anyone confirm?
    Why did you buy a Windows Phone if you want an Andriod OS?