[Q] About S-Voice and Lockscreen

Search This thread

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
I have 2 questions:

1. I see that S-Voice has a wake up command from sleep. This means if the device has been sleeping for a while I can wake it up, just like Moto X does. Is this using the Snapdragon feature that minimizes battery usage or it keeps the phone awake draining battery ?

2. Is there a way to make the slide on lockscreen shorter ? For me, the distance to slide seems to long :)

Thanks

sweatingmytittsoff

Jul 19, 2013
I have 2 questions:

1. I see that S-Voice has a wake up command from sleep. This means if the device has been sleeping for a while I can wake it up, just like Moto X does. Is this using the Snapdragon feature that minimizes battery usage or it keeps the phone awake draining battery ?

2. Is there a way to make the slide on lockscreen shorter ? For me, the distance to slide seems to long :)

Thanks

yep its a snapdragon 800 feature :)
and yeah thats one of my minor irks with the phone, there should be an option to shorten the slide, you could just download a different locker from the play store though if it really bothers you ha

Reactions: alinescoo

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
and yeah thats one of my minor irks with the phone, there should be an option to shorten the slide, you could just download a different locker from the play store though if it really bothers you ha

Thanks for the answer. Since I was that option available for S3/S4 (or sort of) I thought it was keeping the phone awake.
I will do a test to see how much battery it drains.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have 2 questions:

Thanks