[Q] ADB restore ends prematurely on Android L

Search This thread

Deathracelord

May 12, 2014
Hi, I'm using a google play store Nexus 5, and trying to restore a ADB backup (.ab file, not pulled files) and for some reason it keeps saying 'restoration ended' on my phone while the computer continues to send data. Anyway I can force it to continue/ restore the .ab from recovery?
Thanks very much for your help, I've searched the forums but could find little on the matter.:eek:

dannyella

Jan 23, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S9
Hi, I'm using a google play store Nexus 5, and trying to restore a ADB backup (.ab file, not pulled files) and for some reason it keeps saying 'restoration ended' on my phone while the computer continues to send data. Anyway I can force it to continue/ restore the .ab from recovery?
Thanks very much for your help, I've searched the forums but could find little on the matter.:eek:

I've had issues restoring .ab file backup on my nexus 5. However it works flawlessly without the ".ab" i.e naming my backup as say "backup" works where naming it "backup.ab" fails.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've had issues restoring .ab file backup on my nexus 5. However it works flawlessly without the ".ab" i.e naming my backup as say "backup" works where naming it "backup.ab" fails.