1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,383
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,466

azlemad

May 6, 2011
QLD
lol I have a purple one like that, got it off ebay for like 2 bucks including postage from hong kong :p
no screen protector though, I just like it cos it makes it easier to grip and hold in one hand

C

chillvisio

This is what i use for full protection :

Silicon case + screen protector (10 euro package) :

No, it isn't a silicon case, but a polyurethane case on the above photos and it is far better and more durable than silicon case. I am using a white (transparent) one just like yours :) I got mine from eBay and as far as I remember mine costed about 5£ from an UK seller, posted with AirMail and screen protectors (pack of 6) about 3€ sent from a German seller. However the screen protectors I have are not very durable and I am thinking about buying an invisible shield.

inarush

Mar 31, 2013
Minneapolis
I wish I found this topic before. Now my i5000's screen is all scratched LOL! Gorilla glass is pretty resistant, but bicycle rides can make a hell of a mess.

jokjuar

Dec 3, 2012
Valjevo
I ve dropped my 5500 thousand times, and have no scratch on it, with plain screen protector and the cost is about 3€ here. Howewver, i always wear it in the pocket with keys and stuff and some scratches appear on the side and back of the phone, but the screen is clean as new :good: