Call Recording on stock rooted KK

Search This thread

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm on Freeza's KK tar which I then rooted. I have Xposed with Wanam module but don't have the call recording option clicked because there was already a call record button activated in the stock phone app.

Since KK has dropped I have been using the call recording periodically but haven't played the files back. Yesterday I went to play back one of the files and it was a garbled mess.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
I know someone knows. Guess I just have to PM Micmars ;)

The only thing I know is the static. I'm unclear if it's been resolved. I tried a half a dozen attempts, all static. But that was a few days ago, which is months on xda dev time.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

TMPOOLE

Nov 27, 2012
Frostbite Falls, MN
KK broke it.

Had the same problem. Several have been working on problem. As far as I know, still broke.

The following works great though. Call Recorder : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skvalex.callrecorder

Try it before you buy it. Excellent interface. Can record everything. Options to save to cloud. Options for just about anything under the sun.
Didn't think I'd like automatic recording of everything, but I'd miss it now if I had to think about it. Total Recorder works well too, but was erratic for my setup. The pay versions are both about the same price.

I would have donated more for a successful solution. $10 is a steal for what they have implemented.

link to xda thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1441643

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
I know someone knows. Guess I just have to PM Micmars ;)

It's now fixed on freeza's fre3 rom, just need a couple of items. It could already be fixed on JellyBomb, sacs and some others.

Works for me right now.

I no longer only know static.

Time moves swiftly here in xda land.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2