Time to say goodbye...

Search This thread

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Google Pixel 8 Pro
The time has come to sell my phone and move on to the next Android beast :) Rocking a Z2 and really liking it now that It's rooted. Just wanted to say thanks to the great OGP community on XDA for the support and modding fun.

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Google Pixel 8 Pro
So you had the OGP for how long?
You think Z2 is a big step up? I doubt it very much but still happy to know your views

I've had it for about 7 months but I've switched between this phone and an LG P769 (tmobile) I used to own all the time.

Personally the Z2 is a step up because of the following:

Build quality is amazing and solid feeling - It's all aluminum frame and glass (got a white one) Feels amazing in the hand and reminds me of the hand held feeling of the LG Optimus G Pro. The materials remind me of my work phone (iPhone 4s) and something I've always admired about this iPhone model.

The screen on the Z2 is on par with the one of the LG - if not better.

4K recording (future proof) and great camera

Phone is waterproof

Speed bump over the OGP

Stereo speakers up front

With all this being said... I won and invitation to buy a OnePlus One and ordered it this morning. Not sure if I will give it to my wife, keep it or something else. Time will tell.

Last edited:

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
I've had it for about 7 months but I've switched between this phone and an LG P769 (tmobile) I used to own all the time.

Personally the Z2 is a step up because of the following:

Build quality is amazing and solid feeling - It's all aluminum frame and glass (got a white one) Feels amazing in the hand and reminds me of the hand held feeling of the LG Optimus G Pro. The materials remind me of my work phone (iPhone 4s) and something I've always admired about this iPhone model.

The screen on the Z2 is on par with the one of the LG - if not better.

4K recording (future proof) and great camera

Phone is waterproof

Speed bump over the OGP

Stereo speakers up front

With all this being said... I won and invitation to buy a OnePlus One and ordered it this morning. Not sure if I will give it to my wife, keep it or something else. Time will tell.

Your comment means nothing due to the fact you mentioned icrap .... So now you have lost your validity.!

2SHAYNEZ

Last edited:

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Lol well I'm an android junkie and have never and will never have a closed source device... IMO any new phone is a upgrade .. Its what you do with it before you change again ;) have fun mam with the z2

2SHAYNEZ

Top Liked Posts